Where have all my profile feed pictures gone?

dougv42

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Where have all my profile feed pictures gone? I only have a handful left and as I add a new one, others get removed at the other end of my feed. There uses to be a tab to scroll for older pictures but that has now gone and all my pictures and comments have gone too.

I am aware that there is a limit to the number of pictures I can post in my feed but I only have 15 and about the same number of comments. I used to have 40 or 50 pictures but for some reason over the last week they've all gone so has the tab at the bottom of my feed saying 'More' which use to allow me to scroll to older pictures and posts.

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

Hi Madelaine

I am aware that there is a limit to the numbr of pictures I can post in my feed but I only have 15 and about the same number of comments. I used to have 40 or 50 pictures but for some reason over the last week they've all gone so has the tab at the bottom of my feed saying 'More' which use to allow me to scroll to older pictures and post.

I noticed this issue was posted a year ago, but now I see the problem with the lack of a 'more' button on my profile feed pictures. The 'more' button shows up on the 'Home' tab, but not on my profile feed, or on other ones I checked. Is this a problem which is coming and going from time to time?

I see in an answer there is a limit of 1000 pictures in a feed, I have quite a few but nowhere near 1000. Also, when I select only 'Snapshots' instead of the 'All' hyperlinks, a couple more of my pictures show, as some other comments no longer show. So it appears my pictures are still there, just no way to see them.

This is an important issue as my profile feed is part of my roleplay storyline in sl. If people are unable to see my past pictures, they do not have access to my past storylines. So, how can we maintain access to the older profile feed snapshots?

This link has your photos going back 5 months. A bit longer than your feed & you can save them to your computer from there.

https://my.secondlife.com/dougv42/snapshots  this is where you can get your photos from yesteryear...

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Profile-Feed-Older-snapshots-have-disappeared/td-p/1717175

This link will answer your questions as well

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2994 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.