Labels of the Knowledge Base

Irene Muni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4797 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm finding the Knowledge Base almost impossible to navigate.  Its Search function doesn't seem to be able to find things that were easily accessible before.  For example, I had a request this morning for a tutorial or other information about how to use the in-world Search function.   I tried typing in keywords "Search", "Using Search", ""Search in world", "How to Search" and several other variants. None of the suggestions I got pointed to anything remotely relevant.  I expected it to point to Torley's videos and to KB pages that I know were there before.  What's up?

Hi,

The info on search is not in the Community Knowledge Base YET.  It is still in the wiki:

We haven't moved all the articles over from the wiki yet.  We are doing them in "batches" and trying to go through and eliminate old or redundant info, etc.  So, for the next few weeks unfortunately, some stuff will still be in wiki, and some stuff will be in the Community KB.  When we are done, all the end-user information will be in the KB, and only very technical info or official policy/pricing info will remain on the wiki. 

In the meantime, sorry for the inconvenience!

Rand

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4797 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.