Avatar costumes - post your wonderful, freaky, frightening costume here!

Venus Petrov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This one is called Lust and it was created by Flea Bussy of Grendel's Children.  I bought this about three years ago to DJ a costume event.  The wings are rather large but flexi so they did not bump other avatars on the dance floor.

Post your favorite costume!

Venus as lust in Ode_002.jpg

I made my zombie a little less "cartoony" this past halloween, and it didn't turn out too bad considering I started very late and ran out of time. Even looking like this though I had an old acquaintance hit me up and want pixel secks.. yeah he was really drunk, but talk about drinking someone pretty.. wow.

Halloween 2010

Venus Petrov wrote:

This one is called Lust and it was created by Flea Bussy of Grendel's Children.  I bought this about three years ago to DJ a costume event.  The wings are rather large but flexi so they did not bump other avatars on the dance floor.

Post your favorite costume!

Yay for freaky outfits!

This weekend I found a lovely, crazy outfit and best of all: its for FREE!

Its from Maya Paris, and you can pick it up at her art installation: Veparella. Apologies for putting a link to my blog with all details, I have not been able to get inworld for a SLURL due to rl-work and I get error messages when trying to upload a pic in this thread (boooohooooo) :

http://caitlintobias.wordpress.com/2011/03/08/veparella/

I am not brave enough to get really weird very often but I got a Dia del Muerto costume once for a contest and it was well received enough that I've worn it a couple times since. I substituted a layer from a chiffon dress I've had since like week four for the skirt and I didn't like the bridal hair/crown that came with it all that much so I used a 'Party Girl' hairdo that I can't imagine buying but is in my inventory.

Funny thing is the av's a skeleton and even so it's 'built' better than I am :-)

Dia del Muerto.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.