would it be possible to get a refund for my premier member ship as this was set automated ??

kamagira

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i can no longer use second life due to viewer issues and it seems sl has debited my account automated , i am away on holiday and to my surprise i found confirmation of my account being debited 72 pound which leaves me short to fly back home, thanks kama

4 answers to this question

Hi kamigira,

LL does not give refunds on premium membership payments. You'll continue to be premium until the end of the new billing cycle, which appears to be a year away. That said, it's worth calling their billing support line to make your case...

https://support.secondlife.com/billing-support/

And make sure you cancel your premium membership (which may require abandoning land), and to make doubly sure you don't get billed again next year, remove your CC information.

Good luck!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 2/9/2015 at 4:30 PM, Madelaine McMasters said:

Hi kamigira,

LL does not give refunds on premium membership payments. You'll continue to be premium until the end of the new billing cycle, which appears to be a year away. That said, it's worth calling their billing support line to make your case...

https://support.secondlife.com/billing-support/

And make sure you cancel your premium membership (which may require abandoning land), and to make doubly sure you don't get billed again next year, remove your CC information.

Good luck!

i had my refund :) then 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.