Peewee Musytari

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, I couldn`t find another thread the same.

On the Answers forum, the list of Topics always stays in the order that they were created, so if a particular issue takes some time to solve the thread drops down the page and sometimes off the first page, so when a new post is added it is easily missed.

Please can it be changed back to the normal format where a new post on a thread bumps the thread back to the top of the topic list.

That's the way it ought to be in all of the forums.  I'm finding it very difficult to see when something has been added to a thread that has been quiet for a day or more.  I don't care to have my e-mail bombarded with messages every time anyone posts a reply, so I'm never going to turn that feature on, but it would be nice to be able to see at a glance when a thread has become active. Just float ALL threads in ALL forums to the top of the list when a new post is added.

I didn't like how it would do that.

Some post Just wouldn't die. Maybe if the "New" feature would work better it would be more clear to see that new info was added to that Post.

Some post are unproductive and to continue to bring it to the top of the list distracts from forward progress. My opinion is that proactively reviewing previous Postings to search for new or additional content fosters genuinely concerned responses from those who have taken the initiative to Follow up. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.