How to file a support ticket with Linden Lab?

Stryker Jenkins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Yay, we now have a nice new system to ask each other questions... But eh... HOW does one file a support ticket with Linden Lab?

At the moment I am using IE to write this because Questions posted with Firefox 3.6.15 do not register. All I can see is the old ticket system are the tickets I submitted in the past. I'd like/need to ask some support from Linden Lab and asking other Residents publicly isn't the right solution there.

Hope my fellow residents have figured that trick out already...

• Like 1

I don`t know how different it is for different types of account support, but I have Consierge support and for me when I click the HELP tab on SL web pages, I get taken to a help page, on the right hand side is a panel called "Consierge Support" and Submit a Support Case is one of the options in that panel.

From http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2011/03/05/post1228/

[RESOLVED] Support Tickets Unavailable until 10pm PST[RESOLVED 9:38 pm PST]  The ticketing system is active again.[uPDATE 8:11 pm PST]  Our support ticketing system will be unavailable until approximately 10pm PST this evening. If the schedule for the outage changes, we’ll post here.[postED 7:38 pm PST] We are aware of an issue with support tickets currently being unavailable and we are working to correct the problem. Please check back here for updates.This entry was posted on Saturday, March 5th, 2011 at 9:38 pm and is filed under SLGrid Status. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.

Thanks Irene ... I have seen that Blog post before I put the question up in Answers. I actually wanted to know "how" to file a support ticked because I did not find a direct link to that system. I now know that the Lab has it hidden in "premium account" under "Contact Support" on the help page of the main website.

The Status reports your refering to was the reason why I started looking. :smileyindifferent:

hallo, has a mistake with then date of birth made with the registration, I come I on none sim the age check has already made, einemal with führerschein and once with personal ausweiß, but it stands still 1 g what must I make itself this changes? Sorry my English is very bad >>>> German.: hallo, habe ein Fehler mit denn Geburtsdatum bei der Anmeldung gemacht, ich komm ich auf keine sim hab auch schon die Altersprüfung gemacht, einemal mit führerschein und einmal mit personal ausweiß ,aber es steht immer noch ein G was muss ich machen das sich das ändert ?

Hi Sanja,

Wenn Sie unter 18 sind, werden Sie bis G bewertet Inhalt eingeschränkt werden.

Wenn Sie einen Fehler gemacht, können Sie einfach wieder mit einer neuen Registrierung, aber wenn du wirklich unter 18 sollte man nicht mit einem falschen Alter Register sind, denn wenn LL jemals erfährt man Konto gesperrt wird und Sie können viel ausgegeben haben Geld für Ihren Avatar von damals.

I can't delete the creditcard details.

Hi, i bought some L$ on this account but i got a problem. I can't delete the card details and i really have to. On my screen it looks totaly different than on my friends screens. Can you please delete the card details for me or guide me through it? 

Michelle

To whomever it may concern/Linden Labs,

Since last night after about 10pm GMT and until now which is 22:25 GMT, I can't log in to SL! Before this happened, I was flying about through a huge sim crossing other sims and noticed one of them having a restricted(members only area) before I tried turning away from it, I froze suspended in the flying mode position and had to log off, the problem started when I tried logging back on again which never happened, I  can't log in since! I read about the situations of not being logged in at the help webpage of secondlife website and that if it takes longer than an hour it means abuse etc..and that i would be informed through an email should this be the case, I haven't received anything! and everytime I try logging on, it keeps giving me this message: login failed, the system is logging you out right now. your account will not be available until 2012-01-26 14:25:38 pacific time. I waited 15 minutes before i tried again, i even waited until the next day (since this happened last night), nothing is helping, no email, nothing! please help, i didn't mean to fly across an area that was members only :/ this never happened to me! please help and let me know what is going on, and how long should i wait to get back in?! :(( extremely worried!

hope to hear from you really soon!

Kammy Fullstop

I never receved any of the itams thanks oj dagger

03/27/2012 04:47:34 90e38810                                             Destination:                                                                                                                 Commerce Linden                                                                                    MKT2 Item Purchase Description:  Order #1292711173                                     L$2,147                                

Hi...I have a basic account with 4 avatars...i am trying to create my last one and I can not.  I get to the create a avatar page and the choose an avatar is blank and the forward and backward keys do not function.  I went to the help island was told to open another account and so I tried and I hit the join button and it took be to the create an avatar and still the same thing....I can not create an avatar.  Please help me!

hallo mich will die ganze zeit eine asmodina winter reporteten leich ich angebich coppy botte . dabei baue ich zwar nach beutze aber eine orginal sculpt https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AF-STudioK-9-Head-Builders-Full-Perms/2339703.

ich bitte sie mir zu antworen damit ich meine ruhe habe .  ob das verboten ist oder nicht .? mit freundlichen gruß 

I have the same problem.   My homestead has disappeared and I can no longer get there.  I need to know if the owner pulled out or what has happened.   In the past as a premium member I could easily file a support ticket.  Today I've spent an hour trying to find out how to since the answer to my question is not anywhere to be found.  NO luck.  Please help. I'm in the middle of constructing an art gallery and losing this all would be disastrous. 

Lili, if you recently changed your password on that other account, occasionally I have known the new password not to take effect immediately. Try on your old password. But really, if you think you have been hacked, you need to submit a support ticket to LL via the "help" option at the top of this screen, choosing the option "my account has been compromised". They will put the account on hold, verify who you are, and your account will come back to you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.