looking for advive with risk api

native Bigbear

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

a friend of mine has allways been able to transfer her lindens to money but now all she gets is a risk api message and stops her from exchanging money she has followed the linden lab information pages on this and can not find how to tell lindens to remove this from her she has done nothing wrong she is a very nice person.

she has sent in a ticket and no answer from lindens they just dont seem to care about there users unless there is some special area that deals with this matter if anyone can help or know how to go about lifting this risk api from her account please leave me a message in game my name is native bigbear

Financial and Account related issues are really only the business of the person affected, and Linden Lab.

The person affected should seek out Linden Lab Customer Service at https://support.secondlife.com  or use any other support methods or contact methods suggested to them in the error messages they received.

It's nice that you want to help your friend, but there may be things going on that you're not privy to, that we're not privy to either. Suspicious activity on their credit card, suspicious buy-L$/cash-out behaviour, etc. Only the Lindens know why the Risk API is triggering for this person's account, and only Linden Lab can do anything about it.

It's simply time for them to file a support ticket, and wait. Sorry.

You wouldn't go to your friend's Banking website forums and try and ask people how to get their checking account unlocked, would you? You would expect the bank to say "sorry that matter is private between the bank and the account holder.

Cell phone service, internet service providers, and yes, even gaming sites and MMOs all say the same thing.. if you have a financial problem with your account, don't complain about it in the forums, contact the company directly.

We (other users of Second Life) can't help you, because we don't know who your friend is, we don't know what specific error the friend is receiving, we don't know what kind of payment method they're using, we don't know ANYTHING about their situation.. and it's none-of our business to know.

Tell the friend that they need to be patient, and if neccessary try contacting Linden Lab again. But they're not going to be able to get any help in the forums for this situation, and neither are you.

Again, I wish I had something more helpful to suggest, but it's a private matter between LL and the accountholder in question.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4772 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.