Show us those shoes!

Suspiria Finucane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Pinky Pixelmaid wrote:

Took this pic for another shoe thread...but they're still my fave shoes these days.  Venezia by Similar Italian Footwear...super sexy!

pinky_venezia.jpg

I remember seeing those posted before. I would sooo buy those if I could get them without the pointy toes because they're gorgeous.

OK, so not necessarily the best shoe shot - but then again who takes close-ups of shoes? This is me wearing Redgrave and the shoes are the "White Casuals," which I also have in black. My favorite other pair at the moment are the "Rockstar Boots" from Cattiva e Cattivo; and if I get chance to take a snap when I'm next in world, I'll post the pic.

Redgrave_001.jpg

This is my first upload to the new forums so sorry if it gets buggered up!

Pinky Pixelmaid wrote:

Took this pic for another shoe thread...but they're still my fave shoes these days.  Venezia by Similar Italian Footwear...super sexy!

Lol, Pinky! I sure remember this pic you posted in a thread created by Venus in December in the old GD. :smileyvery-happy:

I'm like you, a Similar fan!

CHAUSSURES.png

Dana Hickman wrote:

I remember seeing those posted before. I would sooo buy those if I could get them without the pointy toes because they're gorgeous.

Ahhh...but to me the pointy toes are part of the sexy style!!  To each his/her own...I do have my eye on another style by the same designer that is much less pointy toed, but they are also open-toed.  Hope to have them very soon!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Pinky Pixelmaid wrote:

Lol, Pinky! I sure remember this pic you posted in a thread created by Venus in December in the old GD. :smileyvery-happy:

I'm like you, a Similar fan!

CHAUSSURES.png

Oh, yes Valerie...Similar ROCKS!!

• 5 months later...

Pinky Pixelmaid wrote:

pinky_venezia.jpg

I've been wondering a long time why most of the designers make the heels impossibly high and thin too?  Trying to achieve a "super sexy look" perhaps?  Well... :matte-motes-agape: In RL for me it would be impossible to tiptoe in those even for one minute without breaking them and my feet. Well, in SL they don't break nor the avie ankles...

Anyway, I would like to see a bit more realistic heel hights in SL shoes.  Those extremely high thin heels make the shoes to look rather impossible to wear.  They force the ankle in very unnatural angle, which for my eyes is not anymore so beautiful.  Just by looking at them makes my ankles hurt. :smileytongue:  Of cource we are all different, some like those, some don't. :smileyhappy: :smileyindifferent: :smileysurprised:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.