Sign in to follow this  
Danny Noyes

I signed up for premium but I have no house how come

Question

Go to your  dashboard.   look on the lower  right  side and there is a link to    click it and follow it thru.  you will get an  email  with  your information and  etc and  also when  you select it you  get a LM for it

8 answers to this question

Go to your  dashboard.   look on the lower  right  side and there is a link to    click it and follow it thru.  you will get an  email  with  your information and  etc and  also when  you select it you  get a LM for it

I dont know what link you are talking about. I clicked on the get premium button on the dashboard when I purchased All my details say I am premium and money is out of my CCard. but I have no link email or house. Please Help

Thank you to all but I have gotten to the part where they will send me the email. The email has not arrived and under my land it tells my nothing.

I have the same problem. I picked a house - went to paypal and payed but there is no house to be found. In my account Land -manager - my mainland it says I do not own any parcels.

How can I find my house?