Where is my house \

Danny Noyes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2884 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Did you  do this at the market place or  is this a Linden house?

If  it is the  market place it can take a few  days for  the  transcation to clear  and your home to be  deliverd  ie: paypal

personally i would  just  but lindens and purchase  so i  can have it  right away.  The one  time i did it  different it  was   liek  2  days  till i received the item. 

if it is a linden house then  just pick a  new one  and if shows it is yours  you sh ould have  received an email abt it..

If you are talking about a Linden home and you have upgraded your account to Premium, then yes you will get an email telling you the location of your home.

Go to your Account Summary page and make sure that it says the current status of your account is Premium, if it is, double check your email account, make sure it didn`t go to your junk/spam folder.

If it is definately not there, then you can go to LiveChat and ask what happened. You are a premium member now, make use of the benefits :)

Hi Danny  :) If it's a Linden home I had the same problem. I didn't get my email. I viewed my dashboard (the SL log in page) and clicked the link you choose to pick your home. I then right clicked the region where it said it was and copied the slurl to clipboard. And pasted it in world in chat. Then clicked the hyperlink in the local chat. It opened up a map to the location of the house.

Sounds complicated but it worked for me  

Rowana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2884 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.