Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Wilhiam Hydraconis

Please delete this thread !

Recommended Posts

 


SID Riler wrote:

Blake Sea will always be my favorite place, pic of house and  outside house

Awenhai1_003.jpg


That's awesome. Wonderful lighting on the pic as well. Makes me miss the protected all-water lot I had several years ago.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wilhiam your house is gorgeous! 

 

Tried to upload some pics of my home but it keeps saying they are too big...? I don't understand why pics come out different sizes.. :smileymad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see a tiny little house right where you are standing, with ivy covered walls, a crooked roof, a twisty chimney with a spiral of grey smoke drifting off into the forest, a crazy paving path leading to a front door so low you have to bend nearly double to get in, tiny little windows, uneven, creaky floors, a crackling fire and a big black kettle on the hearth. :smileyhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no land (except that which has been kindly donated for my art gallery) so I have no home. I set home on some group land of a group I belong to, which is a very nice tropical island. None of it is built by me.

Snapshot_003.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Jaen Albatros wrote:

Wilhiam your house is gorgeous! 

 

Tried to upload some pics of my home but it keeps saying they are too big...? I don't understand why pics come out different sizes.. :smileymad:

It may be because your images are .PNG. Make them .JPEG and they should work.  Each image cannot be more than 500K.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Venus Petrov wrote:

 

Jaen Albatros wrote:

Wilhiam your house is gorgeous! 

 

Tried to upload some pics of my home but it keeps saying they are too big...? I don't understand why pics come out different sizes.. :smileymad:

It may be because your images are .PNG. Make them .JPEG and they should work.  Each image cannot be more than 500K.

 

Ahh, that was it...Thank you Venus! :))

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks to Venus, I am now able to post pics of the home I share with my Master in Gor. He owns the house, the platform is mine and I'm hoping I can learn to terraform it to make it a bit more interesting; we don't have many prims so it's a bit sparse. We love it nevertheless though.

Front of house.JPG

Kind of an odd mixture, an old, gothicky house on a beach, but hey, we're Gorean and we love the sea! ;) The flags are 'His and hers', I love the flapping noise they make in the wind.

View from front porch.JPG

 

View from front porch. The ship is actually a prim statue set against the screen. I made a little rock pool with plants and rocks and fish etc that I put out when we sit out here....and a lounger, etc...(should have put them out to take the pic actually). I could do so much here with more prims. :(

living room.jpg

We started off with traditional Gorean but a few 'earth' things have crept in....like the fishtank, the Intan, etc...:)

Towards Masters study.JPG

This is looking towards my Masters office/study. I'm relaxing on my soft pink fur larl rug.(He is offline, *grins*).

Looking towards bedroom.JPG

Looking towards the bedroom, (there are only 3 rooms). On the right is His throne and the Dais I built Him as a surprise. On the left is a memorial candle for my late ex 'chain-sis'...that goes everywhere I go.

bedroom.jpg

He let me have free rein on the decorating so I persuaded Him to have the bigger room for His office, coz it looked so nice with the bright rug in there and the desk, etc. Then we put the bed in the bedroom, oops...! He offered to swap but I said 'nah, we only need a bed in here anyway!' *grins*. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like your home Wil, it looks really nice and comfy, and the others too.

I have had several homes in the past 4 years, but recently had to give up land and home unfortunately.

I do live in a very nice forest now, but these pics are tempting me..... :smileyindifferent:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do have a linden home but it is mainly rezzing in. I bought a piece of 512m for the first time and created my first content in SL. Well that is if you minus all those cubes and trial and error items.

I have always been a fan of Ansel Adams works and I have TP'd to several parcels that has the black & white concept which then had inspired me to create my own place.

willow rainy room_001.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jaen, there may be a maximum number of photos that you can post in one post.  I see boxes with 'X' in them.  You might try to split them up into, say, 3 or 4 separate posts.

Maybe it is on my end and I am the only one seeing 'X' boxes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Venus Petrov wrote:

I have a very simple primary abode on Mainland. It is great for relaxing, chatting with friends, and enjoying the water views.

Tiki @ Sea : Lovely. Looks very relaxing and inviting with the palm trees despite busy surroundings. Almost like a little piece of Hawai in California. Thank you for sharing , Venus.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


SID Riler wrote:

Blake Sea will always be my favorite place, pic of house and  outside house

Wow, SID. Very Mediterranae ! You're own private club Med ! Sunset looks awesome too shearing over the water. Thank you for showing us.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Prokofy Neva wrote:

Is that the Alchemist's desk?

 

Of course not , Prokofy. No Philosopher's Stone in sight now, is there ? Besides .. there's a Mac on it. Not very Alchemic. ;)

( The desk is made by *** Old World ***. If you want an LM i'm happy to supply you one inworld.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Dana Hickman wrote:

I killed my chalet on the mountainside because it never got used... so now I'm homeless and live in the forest...

 

OMG. You killed your home ? That's even worse than avicide ... :smileysurprised:

Beautiful forest , btw.  I have a spare pickup-tent if you'd like. Or some nice fireflies to keep you company.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Relm Foxdale wrote:

This is an old picture that doesn't show the workshop next to it or all the junk currently in the front yard.

Ooh .. I see we have simular taste in housing. Very nice build. Thank you for showing it, Relm.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Matty Luminos wrote:

I have no land (except that which has been kindly donated for my art gallery) so I have no home. I set home on some group land of a group I belong to, which is a very nice tropical island. None of it is built by me.

 

Looking good still, Matty. Seems your home is a giant tropical theme park ! There are worse places to live I suppose. Thank you for posting.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Jaen Albatros wrote:

Thanks to Venus, I am now able to post pics of the home I share with my Master in Gor.

 

 

Jaen, if you upload pictures to use in posts you do have to keep them afterwards. All I see now in your collection of pictures when I visit your 'About' page are smilies.

So remember : don't delete pictures you uploaded which you have used in postst or they will be deleted within the posts as well.

Would like you to retry if you don't mind to have a look at this home you share.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Anny Broek wrote:

I like your home Wil, it looks really nice and comfy, and the others too.

I have had several homes in the past 4 years, but recently had to give up land and home unfortunately.

I do live in a very nice forest now, but these pics are tempting me..... :smileyindifferent:

 

Thank you, Anny.

Good. You might as well still be tempted sharing your previous homes. Or come back and post pictures as soon as you are resettled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Willow Danube wrote:

I do have a linden home but it is mainly rezzing in. I bought a piece of 512m for the first time and created my first content in SL. Well that is if you minus all those cubes and trial and error items.

I have always been a fan of Ansel Adams works and I have TP'd to several parcels that has the black & white concept which then had inspired me to create my own place.

 

 

Ah.. so you're home is a retreat. Looks very atmospheric with the lightning and rain, although that would constantly make me crave for shelter. Quaint how the beam of light seems to cover you against the weather.

Thank you for showing us some insight in your SL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Ian Undercroft wrote:

My place has been a work in progress for 6 months now. I need to pull my finger out.

Lol, Ian, everytime I see your place, I have a weird feeling of déjà-vu! :smileyvery-happy:

 

home_001.png

home_002.png

home_004.png

home_006.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Wilhiam Hydraconis wrote:

Pondering at my laptop after having to relocate to another sim, I wondered about the homes of others.

Snapshot_009.jpg

Of course I cannot expect others to show their homes without giving a glimpse of mine first.

Snapshot_010.jpg

Snapshot_011.jpg

Snapshot_012.jpg

So how about the rest of you ?

I really love your place Wilhiam! Mmmh comfy! Yes, Mew, definately !:smileywink:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...