Covenant's on Linden Land

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Spent some time at the area called Linden Memorial Park, it's a collection of regions dedicated to the Residents of Second Life.

Developing a working Covenant for Linden owned lands could insure and increase the value of adjacent properties. If this will always be a lake, stream, river, ocean, field, road, Put it in writing. Stop playing this sim shuffle game, it's killing consumer confidence.

Is it fair to the four adjacent sim's and the many owner's for LL to add a group of island's in the center of what used to be a lake? I have doubts that the residents who've been supporting the area would have stayed if the Covenant of the Lake said it would change.

SL is reaching a point where we are running out of new people to buy. Land sellers have it the worst, it takes a ton of camera work to hide all the problems with the land. Many sellers just use their business logo for a image and I can't say I blame them.

A positive step forward can be to identify sims that qualify to be made permanent and for the Covenant to clearly state it. 

What do you think?  

The problem is that Covenants are by estate, not by region. Any covenant that is entered will be for the entire estate, not just a single region in the estate. Since mainland is essentially one big monstrously huge estate, they can't have a covenant apply to one specific area there. They can do it for things like the Linden Homes areas because while they are technically mainland they are a separate estate from the normal mainland. 

If there were a covenant for mainland it would essentially say something to the effect of "Linden Lab reserves the right to change any region or part of a region owned by Linden Lab at any time and without notice."

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4785 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.