SL INK Spot

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Here is front/back shots of the IrUrU Desire Tatt.  There is additional script on the back and around the hips that is tough to discern but it's all about desire.  On the front, below the navel, are two large hearts.  I also love the way the stars wrap around the hips and right thigh.

Venus in IrUrU desire tatt.jpg

Venus in IrUrU desire tatt back.jpg

Mags Indigo wrote:

I really, really must learn about tattoo layers - I'd love to make my own tatts based on my rl ones. At the moment I have a set that do, but I'd love to make my own - shame I'm so lazy/incompetent really.

How about post a question in the Answer forum?

Venus Petrov wrote: 

Mags Indigo wrote:

I really, really must learn about tattoo layers - I'd love to make my own tatts based on my rl ones. At the moment I have a set that do, but I'd love to make my own - shame I'm so lazy/incompetent really.

How about post a question in the Answer forum?

There's that 'lazy' thing I mentioned :smileytongue:

Yes, 'they' did.  I don't understand - I thought all images had to go through an approval process before they are committed to your image repository.  My tattoo was accepted to my repo so I posted here.  

I am getting a few more tattoo's custom made.  I should be posting them in a few days.  

In the meantime, please feel free to show us your INK - all of it!

Hi Storm...

Well that is just a shame...perhaps I can see it inworld.(via showing me a pic there).  I do not wear tattoos at the moment, but I am enjoying viewing all the ink posted here.

~X~

Hahaha...never mind about the "inworld" comment...just went to your profile and saw the pic...I think I recall that tatt from a thread in the old forums...would have thought you'd have Ceka there:smileytongue:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.