These boots are made for strolling!

Venus Petrov

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am sure while the forums were down many of you spent time shopping for boots.  You might have even received boots for the Holidays.  Show us your fave pair of boots and tell us why you like them!

To start us off...here is BAX's Prestige black leather boots.  The to the knee and over the knee options:

venus in Bax boots_001.jpg

venus in Bax boots_002.jpg

I love these boots because of the wonderful texture, zippers on the back, and they are classics--will never go out of style!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love SL boots (RL ones too for that matter), when I was all fantasy and girlie in SL I had a boot/shoe collection second to none. These days it's more like RL (without work 'suited and booted') so it's scruffy jeans, trainers and casual/work style boots (Ving & Shiny Things do great ones). I got a really nice pair of boots at Ishtara's place once - a little more 'dressy' than the others but not ott.

I'll save you the pics - they'd be fairly boring compared to yours :smileywink:

Here is a pair I just purchased recently.  They are COCO's Ruffle ankle boots in black.  They come with a HUD for skin matching and sizing.  I love the ruffles and laces...very girly!  Plus the sexy little zipper up the back...imagine someone tugging that down oh so slowly. 

Venus in COCO boots_001.jpg

oh wow...where to start?

I think the first pair of boots I really loved were my Drawmachine ones (pic's from Sept 2008)

warrior sept 2008.jpg

They really fit well around my legs, above and below the knee.

*goes to look for pics with Bax boots, which I adore*

ooh!  and ones from J's!

and...and...

Venus Petrov wrote:

Here is a pair I just purchased recently.  They are COCO's Ruffle ankle boots in black.  They come with a HUD for skin matching and sizing.  I love the ruffles and laces...very girly!  Plus the sexy little zipper up the back...imagine someone tugging that down oh so slowly. 

Venus in COCO boots_001.jpg

oooh, those are gorgeous. :)

Maureen, you are so right...just because something was made 2+ years ago does not mean it is out of style or somehow not current.  Those high boots are awesome!  I also LOVE the colors in your festive boots..so vibrant and detailed.  We have awesome content creators in SL!  Feel free to post more!

Tem Haalan wrote:

Storm Clarence wrote:

C'mon Mags...you are all talk and no pics.  Let's get into the spirit of our vanities.

It is terrible when someone appears in a vanity thread without showing some pics..................

Tems Boots 01.png

Wow..fantastic boots, Tem!  Where did you get those?

Venus Petrov wrote:

Wow..fantastic boots, Tem!  Where did you get those?

Thank you Venus. A place called AMM Designs if I remember correctly.... I'm about to be away from SL for a few days but I'll send you the link next time I'm inworld.

A few other favourites from my collection:

Bloom boots by Malteil.  The perfect pixie boots.....

boots1_002.jpg

Black Latex boots by Cross.  I love the shape of the heel on these and of course their shiny evilness

boots1_003.jpg

And finally Lilith boots by Dark Eden - Xmas version.  Oks I know it is not Xmas, but who can resist somethign with a bell on it ?

boots1_001.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.