Sign in to follow this  
Sylvia Tamalyn

FC Hangout makes it to the Destination Guide

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

... he said he did but it was different because his club was private property so that was allowed.

Ah, so that's OK then :smileyhappy: It sounds a little like "I object to anyone spying on me, but I need to be able to check on who's coming to my club." Welcome to the goldfish bowl, eh?

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

We had a guy stop by this morning who started looking for stuff to complain about.  He went on about the (non-working) HUD being against the law  (his words, not mine) because it was remote monitoring.  He also accused someone who was there for the first time of using a hacked viewer.  Turns out he owns a bar that is not the top of the destinations list.

Eh, that joker left my alt an offline IM telling me it was against the law. I was tempted to tell him to call his local police dept. to report the crime, or better yet the FBI, but I decided to be nice by biting my tongue and ignoring him.

I guess I should have at least acknowledged his complaint by thanking him for bringing such a heinous criminal act to my attention and rewarded him with a half eaten box of stale marshmallow peeps.

Ian Undercroft wrote:

My own experience is that inclusion can lead to an influx of misbehaving noobs.

Usually the times I have been there it is not the newbies that are behaving badly.  Long may it continue :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1075 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.