Is there a way to "clean out" items from your top selling products list?

Ambyer Nightfire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Is there a way to "clean out" items from your top selling products list on the marketplace? I have a ton of old merchandise clogging up this list. I would like to see only my top selling items that I carry NOW, not everything from the time I first began selling. Is there any way to do it? If not isn't this a good option to have? In theory we could end up with hundreds and hundreds of pages of obsolete items and that top selling products report becomes useless.

3 answers to this question

Unfortunately there is no way that you can do this with the current Top Selling report.  I would assume over time that the current "best sellers" would float to the top but it certainly is going to take a while if you have years of history with other items.

According to the last Marketplace Usergroup Meeting:  http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/User:Brooke_Linden/March_User_Group_3-1-2011

[17:53] Brooke Linden (brooke.linden): we will be addressing built in reporting at a later time

it looks like it's going to be a while yet before any of the SLM reports are updated or new reports added.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4773 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.