Sign in to follow this  
Zeek Dreadlow

How long does a linden sell usually take to process?

Question

Zeek Dreadlow wrote:

I sold lindens for the first time on 2/23 and as of today, the sell has not processed. It has been five business days and the transaction has not reached my bank account. How long do these usually take? Should I contact support or just be patient a few more days?

Usually 3-5 business day is what I expect. Some of it depends on how you sold your lindens and to whom. If you are waiting for the best price, you could be waiting awhile.

5 answers to this question

Zeek Dreadlow wrote:

I sold lindens for the first time on 2/23 and as of today, the sell has not processed. It has been five business days and the transaction has not reached my bank account. How long do these usually take? Should I contact support or just be patient a few more days?

Usually 3-5 business day is what I expect. Some of it depends on how you sold your lindens and to whom. If you are waiting for the best price, you could be waiting awhile.

It is a 2 step process, first you sell the Lindens for US$ and then you cash out the US$ to your paypal.

You should have had an email confirming the L$ sale, check "Account History" or "Account Summary", both will show the US$ balance on your account & Account Summary has a link next to it to cash out the money.

If we are talking about the LL Lindex exchange the $L to $US should go through right away. After that you need to either withdraw to paypal (takes 1-5 days) or use a wire transfer that takes about 15 days.

Personally I use https://www.virwox.com/ the paypall withdrawal usually goes through instantly, and there are a lot of other options you don't get with Lindex.