Have you ever lied to someone online? Now casting a new reality show!

onlinelove1488303101

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Have you ever pretended to be someone or something that you’re not online? 

Ever created a fake persona on something like Facebook and now it’s getting out of hand? 

Have an online crush you haven’t been honest with because you’re afraid they’ll dump you?

We’re casting a new reality show about people who’ve done just that.  Today almost everyone lives part of their life online- Facebook, Twitter, Second Life...  These sites are amazing because they allow us to be whoever we want to be.  But because of that it can be super easy to get caught up in a web of lies or half-truths that you can’t get out of. 

If you or someone you know has ever done this, we want to hear from you!  We’re dying to know more about your story, who are you really are, and the amazing lengths you’ve gone to to create your fake online life. We’re casting now, so email us right away if you’re interested @ onlinedoublelife@gmail.com or call us directly at 323.860.8695.  

Any world-area or timezone limits on that?

Just checking, although I think it's safe to assume you're only looking for people who can easily commute to Johannesburg, right?

Funnily enough though, they didn't know you when I tried that number.

(Or is this a reality show that doesn't know how big the world is? - sorry, cheap shot, couldn't resist)

PeterCanessa Oh wrote:

Any world-area or timezone limits on that?

Just checking, although I think it's safe to assume you're only looking for people who can easily commute to
Johannesburg
, right?

Funnily enough though, they didn't know you when I tried that number.

(Or is this a reality show that doesn't know how big the world is? - sorry, cheap shot, couldn't resist)

Ummm?

323 is an area code in Los Angeles, CA (USA)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.