Sign in to follow this  
Hacker Bluebird

Edit Anatomy?

I cannot find the Edit Anatomy option on any second life viewer, I want to edit the Lola's mesh Tango but I just can't seem to find that edit anatomy option.. Please help! Also once I find it how do I use it? Thank you!

There is no option to edit anatomy, only edit shape.  Edit shape doesn't work on all mesh bodies, and even when it does, only some of the sliders work. 

I don't have Lola Tangos but if you want to edit them you'd have to do it through a HUD or using the edit tool box if they are modifiable.  Read the instructions that came with them to see if its possible and how it has to be done.

Tangos are edited by an included hud. If you have Deliq, that one is fitted mesh so should respond to the breast sliders in edit shape/torso/breast size.

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Edit shape doesn't work on all mesh bodies, and even when it does, only some of the sliders work. 

False. Every single slider works. Unless you're using an old non-fitted mesh body which I'm unsure even exists.

Suki Hirano wrote:

Amethyst Jetaime wrote:

Edit shape doesn't work on all mesh bodies, and even when it does, only some of the sliders work. 

False. Every single slider works. Unless you're using an old non-fitted mesh body which I'm unsure even exists.

False false. Almost all face sliders won't work.

The face slider for tor the mesh heads don't work...one of the big complaints with them. You're stuck with how they are. The body slides with the fit mesh bodies do work however.