Eh? Slowly moving body parts when they should stay freezed.

Crias Rowlands

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a very annoying problem, i am using Qavimator and my animated poses just messed up inworld though they are all looks good and fine in Qavimator. There is a sample you can download what i am talking about.

http://rapidshare.com/files/450932171/m2.bvh

Look at the legs for example, they are good in the editor, but when you upload it to SL, it just got messed by VERY slowly moving actions they shouldn't be there (Usually it appears between two sequence). Weird.

I am using Phoenix viewer.

I just downloaded the animation and threw it into qavi. Seemed fine to me, so I just clicked optimized it, and saved it. When I uploaded it into SL, it worked perfectly with a priority 4 setting, and I put in a 1 second blend time in the beginning and end.

Word of advice tho, the animation is 25 fps, and really does not need to be. It is a really long animation and the extra frames only make for a long download time for the user to view it. Generally, for an animation like this, I would go with something closer to 10 fps. Even on motion capture, I try to stay below or around 15 fps.

• 1 month later...

I normally dont have problems with jerking from looping my animations, however I am now:(

My animation has 450 frames @ 20fps with the loop set beginning at  40%  and ended at 100%,

I have Qanim checked at eased in and out 

The second frame is changed from the first frame by only 1 degree. (do i need more?)

anyway, Im getting a positive X rotational drift in the pelvis only,starting from the beginning to the end of the loop causing the dreaded jerk.

Anyone care ot comment, Please??

Thankyou much in advance

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.