Sign in to follow this  
Monecka

How can I get better clothes if im new?

Razzanova has a couple freebie things from time to time if you join their group. Couple decent skins and maybe a decent outfit or two.Plus it is a small shop so you are not overwhelmed like you might be in some of these gawdy huge places.

Keep in mind that with some freebie clothes, it is stuff that the creator made some weird mistake on, like say it is a tank top and the front and back won't align correctly or just weird stuff.Some freebies are good but it can be a hunt.

Freebies are good for a beginner but eventually you will find you will want actual nice things.

Do not go around inworld asking about freebies cause what will happen is people will dump a ton of landmarks and old clothes on you and it can be a big chore rummaging it all. Sure they mean well but it can be aggrivating when you have several people just throwing stuff at you.

Eventually you will develop your own style. Some will try to customize your avatar to what they think it should look like but you will learn how you want to present.

I  have  a  question,

does  anyone  know  where  I  can  get  clothers  that  are  interactive???    IE  that  someone  can  remove,  or  tear  or  adjust  inworld???

Hello. I am new as well on SL. I signed up 3 days ago and really enjoying this site. I am just now firgueing out how to do things such as changing clothes etc. I still dont know everything there is to know at this point but I do now I would like to have some places where you can get free clothes,hair,skin etc

Please if anyone has any info please let me know. Thank you

Hello, I am new to SL and I would love to get free skin, and clothing. Please tell me how to get these things. Thank you, Claire

Hi I just started SL today as well. I have skin and hair and some other stuff, I just cant seem to find decent quality bottoms for free. Maybe i'm not looking in the right spots? anyone have advice? thanks!