Photo Upload Limit?

Kylie Jaxxon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

LOL we have only been back for a day so I doubt anyone has filled their up enough to know if there is a limit, try clicking the COMMUNITY HELP link, that seems to have the answers to most things if you dig around a bit. We don`t have a limit on questions either so you are still ok there, ask away hehe :D

I agree they aren`t the best Smiley set I`ve ever seen....frankly they are quite scary lol..... Maybe if you know of a good set you could suggest that they be added as an alternate set so that everyone can use them. I`m sure if its possible to do LL would rather have them installed that way instead of everyone filling their picture space with them. Good luck, sounds like a good suggestion.

• Lindens

UPDATE: Lexie Linden told me image uploads have been bumped up to 500 per profile, and it's on her list for this limit to be stated in Community Help. In the meantime, the search function here when typing "upload limit" seems to be working as intended.

With good reason, I've been seeing how awesomely some of you have been using image uploads! Quite a thrill to see who's been putting it to good use — especially these fun photo threads.

Derek, I know you also asked Brett Linden, so I hope this clarifies thangs for ya!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.