My problem is my HUDs have stopped working

Roncia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3366 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, loving SL, very new to this world, My problem is   two of my HUDs have stopped working, one supplier has given me a new one...which of course did not work. One is a shoe HUD, the other is a swimming HUD, both paid for with real money,  please can you advise me on how to fix this, thank you.  PS: Sorry if I put this in the wrong title.

2 answers to this question

It's very hard to diagnose without more information, but you might check to see whether you are in an area where scripts have been turned off by the land owner.  Also, check to be sure that you are not wearing other HUDs with competing scripts, like an AO. Also, review any instructions that came with your HUDs so that you know how they are supposed to be turned on and off.  There may be specific codes that you need to type to operate them.

Two quick thoughts:

Sometimes it is as simple as taking the hud off (detach) and putting it back on again so that the script has a chance to restart. Also a shoe hud will only work on the shoes that it was supplied with so you should have those on first.

A swimming hud may only work if you are submerged in water and I mean real linden water. Try going to sim that is just water (such as Carmichael [find it on the map Ctrl + M and type the name in the box next to the Find button]) and getting down deep and see if it starts working there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3366 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.