ZOMGaaaawd! U can see the images in others uploads?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Agree...Dana that is fabulous :smileytongue:

Thanks for the tip, Storm...didn't notice that when I was uploading, but good to know :smileywink:

ETA:  When things settle down a little, we should have a contest on the most awesome/inventive badges...

Derek Torvalar wrote:

You can also change the privacy/public setting *after* you upload them by clicking on the image in your profile and then using the Image Options dropdown to make the change.

You guys are so smart...thanks :smileytongue:  :smileyhappy:

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Wow fantastic badge .gif Dana!

u cheeky thing that's awesome
:)

Thanks :smileyhappy: Got held up by the 500k size limit, but I've just figured out how to use all sorts of machinima, video, screen savers in that spot... and I'm plenty bored so there's more to follow lol.

Dana Hickman wrote:

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Wow fantastic badge .gif Dana!

u cheeky thing that's awesome
:)

Thanks :smileyhappy: Got held up by the 500k size limit, but I've just figured out how to use all sorts of machinima, video, screen savers in that spot... and I'm plenty bored so there's more to follow lol.

You did a wonderful job with it.  Maybe you could do a tutorial of sorts to help the rest of us realize just what can be accomplished?  :smileytongue:

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Where is Suella? She might know? She's a big cheese around here isn't she? 8^)

I'm not sure whether I like this fame or not with you lot PM'ing me all the time!  :smileyvery-happy:

I'm just joking of course, I don't mind at all.

Derek just PM'd me to ask about the limits - I don't actually know, but what i can say is that when I was messing about yesterday I had 20 or so images at one point. 

I would like to think that its unlimited (or at least very high) given that any image we upload to a post or anything is stored there. If we are regularly posting images to posts (be they fun ones or helpful screenshots etc) it could soon fill up!

On the subject of the OP - yeah, any image you upload will be shown in your profile but, to be honest, if you are uploading a pic to these forums its kinda implied that you intend to use the image somewhere here where it will be in public view. So as others have said, not a good place to be storing pics of your naked bum and stuff! :smileytongue:

You can also mark them private as others ahve said but again, I wouldn't really use this as a source for storing private photos! I'd probably just use the 'private' flag as a means to temporarily hide photos you are not using etc.

Suella Ember wrote:

Maryanne Solo wrote:

I'm not sure whether I like this fame or not with you lot PM'ing me all the time!  :smileyvery-happy:

Derek just PM'd me to ask about the limits - I don't actually know, but what i can say is that when I was messing about yesterday I had 20 or so images at one point. 

I would like to think that its unlimited (or at least very high) given that any image we upload to a post or anything is stored there. If we are regularly posting images to posts (be they fun ones or helpful screenshots etc) it could soon fill up!

On the subject of the OP - yeah, any image you upload will be shown in your profile but, to be honest, if you are uploading a pic to these forums its kinda implied that you intend to use the image somewhere here where it will be in public view. So as others have said, not a good place to be storing pics of your naked bum and stuff! :smileytongue:

You can also mark them private as others ahve said but again, I wouldn't really use this as a source for storing private photos! I'd probably just use the 'private' flag as a means to temporarily hide photos you are not using etc.

What you need is representation to help you deal with the clamouring crowd now that you are in the pantheon of illustrium. Let me know if you need a lackey. lol

I IMed Lexie as you suggested.

Thank you for the help.

Suella Ember wrote:

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Yes, thanks for the reply Suella...my concern on any limitation was that I was thinking about uploading my fav smileys (these are horribly limited) but realized it might take up some needed space for other photos :smileysurprised:

Derek Torvalar wrote:

Let me know if you need a lackey. lol

You'll have to fill out an application form:

1. Do you like cheese?

2. No seriously, do you really, really like cheese?

3. Do you object to being made to go shopping for cheese as one of your duties?

4. Do you object to being made to feed your employer cheese while she sits on her lazy arse pretending to actually do some work?

5. Do you object to your employer smearing cream cheese all over your naked body and licking it off?  Actually, scratch that question - it's not PG! (Do you though?!)

6. Can you provided two references from eminent cheese makers?

7. Please provide previous education and emplyment histrory (Qualifications form a leading cheese school and emplyment at a cheese making company will help your aplication!)

Suella Ember wrote:

Derek Torvalar wrote:

Let me know if you need a lackey. lol

You'll have to fill out an application form:

1. Do you like cheese?

2. No seriously, do you
really, really
like cheese?

3. Do you object to being made to go shopping for cheese as one of your duties?

4. Do you object to being made to feed your employer cheese while she sits on her lazy arse pretending to actually do some work?

5. Do you object to your employer smearing cream cheese all over your naked body and licking it off?  Actually, scratch that question - it's not PG! (Do you though?!)

6. Can you provided two references from eminent cheese makers?

7. Please provide previous education and emplyment histrory (Qualifications form a leading
and emplyment at a
will help your aplication!)

1. Yes

2. Yes Yes, really I do.

3. Shopping for cheese is one of my most favourite past-times.

4. No objections to that, it would be one of the hi-lites of my day. (Prior chef training allowing to use my cheesier recipes)

5. o.O This replaces number 4 as the hi-lite of the day. (When would you need me to be there?)

6. Many. How many would you like.

7. Sending CV. (Seriously, I worked in a cheese shop as a teen as one of my first jobs)

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

You did a wonderful job with it.  Maybe you could do a tutorial of sorts to help the rest of us realize just what can be accomplished?  :smileytongue:

kylie.gif

Thanks. I'm as much of a noob as anyone else is around here though, just happen to have old software that converts fonts & text into vector graphics. Creation time on the above: about 2 minutes, render time: about 4 minutes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4788 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.