Woogles needs YOU - (E-)store manager!

Stefanosje Sellers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

wooglesbanner.jpg
wooglesbanner2.jpg

aboutus.jpg
SL has been my home for quite a while. 2.759 days to be exact. I count them, not because I hate SL, but because I love it. I've been developing as a programmer for most of my time. And a while ago, I was introduced by a friend to Gaia Clary's awesome tutorials on rigging mesh. I started practicing 3D modelling more and more. We aim to create quality products, that are of high standard and put a smile to a residents face when they have been twitching to buy that -slightly out of budget- product they so eagerly found. We sell various post-apocalypt decorations and complete mesh avatars. This is a growing collection if items I hope to continue to offer to residents, rich and poor. 

whoareyou.jpg

Our vacancy is open to a store manager. You are a talented marketeer with a sharp eye for business and innovation. You know your ways around SL and the opportunities it carries for advertisement and conversion. You strive to use modern marketing techniques such as conversion-attribution and sale strategy. Our team has recently employed an experienced e-mail marketeer and we hope to implement this with customers purchasing our products. Plenty to do in the near future. Primarily we need standard customer binding done such as via SL groups and so forth. 

We don't have an endless application you need to fill in to apply with us, however we expect you to master the English language at such degree our customers need not worry about communications.

Your tasks include:

• Sales promotions (find ways to increase product sale)
  • Product management (assess complaints and such to improve our products)
  • Distribution management (find new places to introduce our product, stores and vendor networks)

We hope you'll have a lot of fun working amongst us. We exists from a team of young individualists whom all have the same goals: create and live SL.

contactus.jpg

E-mail: woogles.creator@gmail.com

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3367 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.