That's what friends are for...

Suspiria Finucane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Tem Haalan wrote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tem Haalan shakes his head
... that evening did not end well.....

Willow, you forgot to mention the day we protested for peace on the forums just before the old GD forum closed down.....

T&W - Peace.jpg

*Picture inspired by Valerie Inshan's "Your movie star and you: pic thread"

:smileyvery-happy: Wowowoh Tem!!! This is absolutely awesome! Fantastic photo! You beat me with this one! (I'm very honoured to be quoted, lol!)

Quinn Morani wrote:

Willow Danube wrote:

Oh, I'm sure he could round up some hunky katana boys down at the school he is in. I can think of a few of the guys on my list too... that is if I can persuade them to wake up at ungodly hours to become the 'Candy boys'.

If they all look as good as Tem does in his forum avatar pic, I'll be there to watch them get their turn as Lillie's backup singers. :smileyhappy:

Zeke who? :smileytongue:

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Quinn Morani wrote:

If they all look as good as Tem does in his forum avatar pic, I'll be there to watch them get their turn as Lillie's backup singers. :smileyhappy:

Zeke who? :smileytongue:

Never fear, my love0031.gif belongs to Zeke!

DQ Darwin wrote:

@Lillie, that's cool I am sure Sassy and I could come up with some great costumes for the guys. You know little frilly things.

Edited to mention you sounded great girl.

36.gif

lol Thank you DQ.  I promise to sound better next time.  I would love to see what kind of costumes you guys would come up with.  lol  This sounds like such a blast, but I noticed no men have volunteered yet. 

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Last night some of us were watching Lillie Woodells perform at Pannies. Lillie commented how most people were in the back of a huge venue making it look even bigger. Some of us moved to the front of the stage as if we were groupies. Lillie decided to do an impromptu song and asked us to get on stage and dance after we were wise-cracking in the audience.

Here's the result. I had to act fast cuz we didn't know what was going on until she started the song. I fired up the recorder and got some of it.

To me, this is what friends do for each other. If you have an interesting story of you and your friends doing crazy things for a friend, please share it.

PS I had to shoot this in the spur of the moment so I didn't get to use the right settings (music is really loud so turn down the volume) :smileyvery-happy:

Woohoo.. drat I missed that one. I have no idea where I was either. :smileysurprised: I will come next time. Good Times ! Fun video too <33

Argus Collingwood wrote:

Suspiria Finucane wrote:

Woohoo.. drat I missed that one. I have no idea where I was either. :smileysurprised: I will come next time. Good Times ! Fun video too <33

I was going to invite you but I didn't want to sound like a pest after last week. :smileytongue:

clapping.gif

Suspiria, someone actually invited me to that show and I didn't go because I had to go RL early that night, so I purely hate that you posted that video just to rub it in.:smileysad:

On the plus side I thought I saw on another thread today that Lillie's doing a St. Patty's day gig that starts late enough to do the Hangout party too. Could be wrong but I'll check.

@Storm: There are already several posts from guys in this thread; they might object to being moved to Sladies Who Lunch :smileywink:

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Suspiria, someone actually invited me to that show and I didn't go because I had to go RL early that night, so I purely hate that you posted that video just to rub it in.:smileysad:

On the plus side I thought I saw on another thread today that Lillie's doing a St. Patty's day gig that starts late enough to do the Hangout party too. Could be wrong but I'll check.

@Storm: There are already several posts from guys in this thread; they might object to being moved to Sladies Who Lunch :smileywink:

Hey Dillon!  I am way behind in my forum reading, email reading/writing, and everything else! I am singing tomorrow (Thursday) at 8pm sl time.  Once again it's late, I know.  I didn't even think about it being St. Patricks day... lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.