Jump to content
Sandra Frascati

Is there a membership list?

Recommended Posts

Just searching for a name or names brings up loads of irrelevant or old stuff. It would be good to have a list. Or maybe there is one and I just am not looking in the right place

Sorry cancel that, I have just seen it over on the right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Membership list?  Ohhh I love lists!  Can I be a member on YOUR list?  As long as it is not your s**t list, I would love to be on it.

/me gives you one of the limited emoticons

:smileyindifferent:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Sandra Frascati wrote:

My list? Are you sure? The selection process is tough, the basic training brutal and the initiation gruesome.

I feel certain that, should I wear an appropriately chaste pair of Amish-like panties, you might accept me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Sandra Frascati wrote:

My list? Are you sure? The selection process is tough, the basic training brutal and the initiation gruesome.

A list tread YAY!!! I want to be on a list too. Can I be on the Not-Yet-A-Member list, well that is until I become a member then I want to be on the Not-On-The-Not-Yet-A-Memeber List. Please? :smileytongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


 

Keli Kyrie wrote:


A list tread YAY!!! I want to be on a list too. Can I be on the Not-Yet-A-Member list, well that is until I become a member then I want to be on the Not-On-The-Not-Yet-A-Memeber List. Please? :smileytongue:


You still banned?

I can't have outcasts on My List I have my good name to think of

When i look closer, i see that this Membership list doesnt include me

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Sandra Frascati wrote:


 

Keli Kyrie wrote:


A list tread YAY!!! I want to be on a list too. Can I be on the Not-Yet-A-Member list, well that is until I become a member then I want to be on the Not-On-The-Not-Yet-A-Memeber List. Please? :smileytongue:


You still banned?

I can't have outcasts on My List I have my good name to think of

When i look closer, i see that this Membership list doesnt include me

_____

No she was never banned just placed on hold for 30 days but it is over now she is off hold.

But, but, but I want to be on a list too! Can I be on the list of people who have friends that have got themselves in hot water because of Alts? Oh and let's start a Non-Membership list for people like us. :smileytongue:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, there is always Quinn's Official List of People Never Listed on the Forum, which at last check (01-04-2011) read like this:

 


Quinn's Official List of People Never Listed on the Forum:
  1. Eloise  Baily
  2. Melita Magic
  3. {Add Your Name Here}

(Note that once  you get listed on this list, however, I will immediately have to remove you as you have now been named on a list and no longer qualify for the recognition of having never been listed.)

 

ETA: Love the search in this new forum. I never would have dug up that old list otherwise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread has gone weird. I clicked it in my 'Unread' list and it showed post down to PeterCanessa Oh's but it didn't show the post that was listed in my 'Unread' list - Ceka's post. Whilst I've been looking at the thread, it kept telling me that there 8 new posts and I click to show them. All it does is repeat 8 posts, from the 2nd post (ist reply) down to PeterCanessa's. Then next time it adds them again, and so on.

I'm wondering if this post will be shown.

ETA: It's shown for me, but where's Ceka's post?, and the new one she replied to? And will anyone else be able to see this one?

Edited by Phil Deakins

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone was necroing a few threads from 2011 and just posting" Interesting " and nothing more  in each thread..

They got removed..Probably all the recent ones did also ..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Along with yours then. I saw those posts.

Even so, it shouldn't be telling me that there are 8 new posts and then continually adding then to what's already being shown (repeating them). Still, nothing''s perfect. Not even me. Well... maybe me :)

Edited by Phil Deakins
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

Along with yours then. I saw those posts.

Even so, it shouldn't be telling me that there are 8 new posts and then continually adding then to what's already being shown (repeating them). Still, nothing''s perfect. Not even me. Well... maybe me :)

I posted too but mine also disappeared. I take a lot of time and effort to make every one of my posts witty, thoughtful, and amusing.

If they don't want people posting to old threads, just lock them. 

*shrugs*

Edited by Phorumities
dropped a word

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...