Looking for an RP Child for my Sister

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My SL Sister and I are very close and we spend all hours of the day together. We have been searching for some time to find her the perfect child to bring into our family but so far we have encountered much heart ache and rudeness from the child community. 

She is a single mother going off of her RL age which is 25. 

We live on a quiet beach together in seperate homes. I love having her as my neighbor! 

What can I say about my sister. She is smart, kind, caring, silly, fashionable. strong, and so much more. She is a wonderful lady, has experience with kids and is just all around an amazing person and I am so glad she is in my life. 

She does not have a specific age range of a child she is seeking though I know from experience she finds Toddleedoos adorable she would like to meet any child seeking a mother so long as they are not a jerk face or drama filled. (i.e. stated above we have had some issues with children we have encountued over the last few months) 

Her interests are shopping, Sim exploring, zombie hunting, gem hunting, taking care of our sim, hanging out and being around family often, being silly as in joking around playing gestures and dancers and occasionaly part taking in our Family Flash Mobs we hold, she enjoys games from greedy to bowling and more, she likes riding motorcyles here and there. She is huge on Gacha YardSales!!

I myself have Children so you will always have someone to play with and hangout with. 

I am reaching out to the forums community since we have had no luck in-world through adoption agencys and word of mouth from friends.  This post is only for serious inquireies if you are interested and have nice things to say please contact me in the comments below and  or in-world at RedWrath Resident or you can Contact her directly at Jezyabelle Resident

Thank you for your time. ^_^

P.s. This position was once filled. He was wonderful until he let his past family incidences cloud his future growth with a more positive family. If you do the same thing and are not willing to discuss family issues with your parent before others PLEASE DO NOT APPLY! 

• 3 weeks later...

P.s. This position was once filled. He was wonderful until he let his past family incidences cloud his future growth with a more positive family. If you do the same thing and are not willing to discuss family issues with your parent before others PLEASE DO NOT APPLY! 

I'm sure your own past history had nothing to do with your decision to confirm and reinforce the wonderful boys worst fears by abruptly dismissing him.

• Haha 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.