Need help finding this

VanityLace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

They are using teleport effects which are available for sail in the Marketplace.  Note that most of these effects use particles and sometimes venues, especially clubs, do not allow people to generate particles because they can contribute to lag.  If you are asked to remove the tp effect before entering, you should comply.

FYI, there are no rooms in SL unless you are referring to a room inside a building.  Room is a term other virtual reality sites may use but we refer to it as a sim or region.  You don't load either, you rez into a region, rez in a club, rez inside your house, etc.

I just got SL on lumiya on my android and I'm not finding how to create or change my avitar, my friend set up an account for me on her computer cuz all I have is my phone, and I sign in, can anyone help tell me where to go to make my avitar using lumiya?

If you're new to SL, Lumiya probably won't be the best viewer to learn on, especially for creating an avatar. Quite a lot of the edit tools aren't duplicated on Lumiya. You can still wear, add and remove body parts, clothes and attachments using the Inventory.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3370 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.