Sign in to follow this  
kenziekk Yuitza

Friends, maybe more? Geeky furry chick here!

Hello~
I've been off of here fora while, and figured I'd get back into it... Unfortunately seems most my old buddies no longer get online very often, or may of made new accounts. Sooo.. Looking for some new friends.

I am 18, kinda geeky (430 games on steam should say enough), I love music, art, anime, etc.. I tend to be a furry or neko, very rarely a human, I've been on SL since I was 13 I believe, I enjoy making things on occasion, but overall prefer to just have some buddies to hang out! And right now, need a little reminded what it was I loved so much about secondlife back then!

If interested in being buddies, just send me a friend invite or message, reply here, etc..

hi, i'm KSAmaritan, which obviosly you could aflready see, lol.(male)i would like ot be your friend im also a furry, and I am also quite the game admirer having 5 console should say it. Well, looking forward to being of aqcuaintance.