I buy pictures from maker and they come how do I put texture/picture on wall from inv?

dj999012

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I buy pictures from maker and they come as texture and frame. Can put frame on wall but can't edit and can't get texture OT of inventory so can only view not put on wall or frame? I use firestorm. Pictures came in box and texture and pic frame were seperate when box opened. Can drag pic frame to wall but empty and frame to small. Tried stretch no good. Tried to drap texture to frame or wall but can't. Previous answer was not helpful?

2 answers to this question

If you bought the picture and frame with no-modify permissions, you will not be able to take the picture out of its frame.  That's what "no modify" means.  Unless you bought the picture as a separate texture, you will not be able to remove it from the surface that it is on now and you will not be able to apply it to a new prim surface.  If you did buy it as a separate texture, all you need to do is drag it from your inventory with your mouse and drop it into the surface of a prim that you intend to use for displaying it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.