Withdrew 10$ from my US$ total on this site. Paypal shows NO change in my limit.

M00Z

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I had sold lindens for about 10.33 US$. I went to 'withdraw' said money to my paypal account. Everything on this end (Linden's end) shows that the credit was recieved and money withdrawn, Leaving me a US balance of 0$, However -NOTHING- has shown on the Paypal end. No change to my balance, No record of any transaction whatsoever. It's been 24 hours give or take and I'm starting to grow just a LITTLE concerned here..

EDIT (Since there doesn't seem to be a reply option): Thank you for your answer. I guess I was expecting not so much a transfer so much as at least a message on their end that the transaction was noticed. I'm a bit wary of financial transactions online. <.<

2 answers to this question

It normally takes 5 to 7 business days (not counting weekends and holidays) to make a credit transfer from your USD balance in SL to your PayPal account.  Most of that has to do with PayPal, as you will see if you do some digging on their web site.  PayPal does not do instant transfers to/from bank accounts or many corporate accounts, like Linden Lab's.

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 1

M00Z wrote:

[ .... ]

EDIT (Since there doesn't seem to be a reply option): Thank you for your answer. I guess I was expecting not so much a transfer so much as at least a message on their end that the transaction was noticed. I'm a bit wary of financial transactions online. <.<

You chose a good reply option.  The only other way to do it is to click on the Permalink in my post and leave a semi-private comment.  This is strange forum software.

You're wise to be careful with online financial transactions. In this case, $10 isn't a very risky experiment, but it's good to start with a small transaction like this instead of waiting until you have to move $100 or more some day.  Good luck, and do remember that if you have problems you can make that free call to the LL billing office at any time.  They are quite friendly and helpful.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3377 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.