Sign in to follow this  
princessrosene

Looking to form a Christian, Heterosexual SL Family with wealth and power.

wow wow wow, we really have some fun specimen here in the forum..

I think we should get the OP married with this one http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Lifestyles-and-Relationships/i-need-a-girl-for-relationship-in-sl-an-rl-but-no-goldiggers-or/m-p/2896325#M32147

Together they are the "cream of the cream" as we say in my country and show they have not understand how relationships work.

More seriously, when i see things like that im always split between the willing to cry and the one to laugh. It's so painful to be reminded how humans can be sometimes/often (lol). 

But yeah, here is a good demonstration of what Beaumarchais said in "Les noces de Figaro" : je m'empresse de rire de tout de peur d'en pleurer" which i would translate by "im hurry to laugh about it otherwise i would cry". well sorry for the translation lmao... it's all i can have right now.

I stopped hanging out in the forum long time ago, and nowadays im badly missing time for coming back, but threads like this makes me really nostaligic of the forum lol....

thank you for this great moment of fun :smileyvery-happy:

princessrosene wrote:

mesh Husband

Regal,

righteous

kind(to those that serve me)

Christian

Husband should appear as model-like with chiseled good looks

Please be very fluent in English and muscular/tall also. All will have mesh hair.

Check, check, check. check, and double check.

I win!!

Bring me my bride!

Dark.jpg

Jasmyn Vaher wrote:

Nope...you forgot the mesh hair! :smileywink:...or perhaps it is there...somewhere, hiden from view?:smileytongue:

Ponytail...

"Winning"

-Charlie Sheen

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Stop by any time, Trin!  Good to see you :-D

Thank you Dillon !

Im never really far, i come and read a bit here from time to time. I rarely post, that's all :)

hugs 

im a Christian in sl and I am also a mega billionair in sl and im also a powerful man since I just got bionic enhanced legs and run faster than the flash so ur lookin for me marry me n lets start doin it daily but my requirments must be met 1 u sign the prenup 2 every Friday we have gangbang partys 3 our kids get to watch n participate in the gangbang partys 4 u must absolutely be a real female girl in real life

I was rereading ur thing there n arabs arnt Christians and also the kinda dark skin u want seems to tell me u would rather marry a Mexican or something also u want ur husband to give u lindens witch btw are real money since u can ....but ok id never give my wife any money u can earn that ur self at the gangbang partys an on ur jobs as a hooker n stripper

Quinn Lysette wrote:

im a Christian in sl and I am also a mega billionair in sl and im also a powerful man

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Lifestyles-and-Relationships/i-need-a-girl-for-relationship-in-sl-an-rl-but-no-goldiggers-or/m-p/2896325#M32147

You were homeless and poor in that post, i'm pleased that you've turned things around! :)

Sassy Romano wrote:

Quinn Lysette wrote:

im a Christian in sl and I am also a mega billionair in sl and im also a powerful man

You were homeless and poor in that post, i'm pleased that you've turned things around!
:)

Yep. When you've got the kind of irresistible charm Mr. Lysette has and can sweet-talk the fruit right offa the trees as he can, good things are bound to come your way.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Sassy Romano wrote:

Quinn Lysette wrote:

You were homeless and poor in that post, i'm pleased that you've turned things around!
:)

Yep. When you've got the kind of irresistible charm Mr. Lysette has and can sweet-talk the fruit right offa the trees as he can, good things are bound to come your way.

All that I'm saying is give Mitt a chance.

...Dres

Ardvinna wrote:

I tried to find some quotes about mesh in the bible, but I couldn't find.)

You didn't try hard enough! Or didn't check various translations?

Job18:8 (English Standard Version)

"For he is cast into a net by his own feet, and he walks on its mesh."

:matte-motes-big-grin: :smileywink: