Which are your favorite Adult sims?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I admit I haven't been to many adult sims in SL. I used to like The Abbey when it had monsters in the dungeon area, but they're gone now. The confessionals are still entertaining, but only with an amenable partner.

Now I guess my favorite adult sims are Sensual Stoneworks and Ecstasy (I think that's the name), the one that has UFOs that transport you to an alien world hidden inside the moon.

I'm monogamous in RL & SL, so I like animated creatures (not animals) that allow solo play.

(I'm curious how the moderators will handle this topic. I haven't used any profanity or explicit descriptions.)

( 3-4-11: Message edited for more delicate language.)

Persephone Emerald wrote:

I admit I haven't been to many adult sims in SL. I used to like The Abbey when it had monsters in the dungeon area, but they're gone now. The confessionals are still entertaining, but only with an amenable partner.

Now I guess my favorite adult sims are Sensual Stoneworks and Ecstasy (I think that's the name), the one that has UFOs that transport you to an alien world hidden inside the moon.

I'm monogamous in RL & SL, so I like animated statuary & tentacle monsters.  LOL

(I'm curious how the moderators will handle this topic. I haven't used any profanity or explicit descriptions.)

Wow.  I have never been to an adult sim.  I have no great aversion to such animations; I just never had opportunity or desire.  I, too, am a monogamous man - in any life.  

I know i did not answer your OP, but I respect the fact that you made this OP.

If you like monsters and statues and that sort of thing come check out our sim sometime. Choose the Mutant Jungle on the tp board and be sure to look for all the hidden monsters, statues, flowers etc. hehe. There are a few other interesting areas to check out on the tp boards too, including a dungeon so big we had to put a map up, lol. 

http://slurl.com/secondlife/segiss/137/124/951/

Hmmm hope I did the slurl right :smileytongue:

Thanks, Niki. I'll check it out.

(Edit added 3-4-11):

Niki's sim Aphrodite's Fantasies looks very nice & contains a several sections ranging from a non-adult Carnival & romanitc Fairy Forest to the Mutant Jungle & Dungeon area. The Mutant Jungle was my favorite, with very attractive landscaping & well-made creatures.

I think Sensual Stoneworks makes some of the best erotic creatures, but there isn't much privacy on their store sim. Electric Pu_sy (aka kitty) also makes some nice toys for reasonable prices. Sensations makes several good tentacle monsters, but their top-line Monster Under the Bed is quite expensive. With the cost of these items being fairly expensive, I think visiting someone else's sim that has them in an attractive setting with a bit of privacy is the way to go.

I have been to a couple of areas that were probably adult sims but it was back in Fall 2007 and I was not checking sim ratings at that time.  It was during a riotous field trip that my club manager and three others of us took so he could practice machinima.  Saw some interesting equipment and other wierd stuff but it was just for s**ts and giggles.

I have to say I havent been to many adult sims, but upon searching for places to take nice pics, I found Elven Forest.  It is a lovely elven forest setting on the sim of Blossom that was created by Voy Sands.  While it does have "adult" content and items in hidden places it is very tastefully done.  I fell in love with it and when I heard Voy was going to have to give it up, a group of us pitched in to save it.   The four new owners pay the tiers with the help of donations from the group members and visitors. 

What I love about it is that it is such an artistically created build (by Voy Sands) with a nice community and few rules. 

If you get a chance, take a look and explore!!

Yanni Hinterland wrote:

I have to say I havent been to many adult sims, but upon searching for places to take nice pics, I found Elven Forest.  It is a lovely elven forest setting on the sim of Blossom that was created by Voy Sands.  While it does have "adult" content and items in hidden places it is very tastefully done.  I fell in love with it and when I heard Voy was going to have to give it up, a group of us pitched in to save it.   The four new owners pay the tiers with the help of donations from the group members and visitors. 

What I love about it is that it is such an artistically created build (by Voy Sands) with a nice community and few rules. 

If you get a chance, take a look and explore!!

It sounds enchanting.  Thank you for the recommendation!

• 1 month later...

Hooligan's is a nice adult hang out. It was designed for fun adult swing parties without the usual angry urban noir found at alot of other sims. It is in a victorian style house, and one noticable thing is that you are not bombarded by adboards and vendors on every wall. In  fact there are only 3 ads on the entire place. They DO rent the two houses as well as the 70m tall lighthouse. The parties are inside but, on the outside many find it relaxing to just enjoy the hot tub on the covered porch, or sunbathe on the nicely done beach. If you turn your sun to midnight you can even see fireflies dancing around the beach grass.

Hooligans3_003.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4708 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.