Server Deployments

dd Temin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

@ Digital

The point, that I suspect dd.temin is trying to make, is that since the return of this communication platform, it is a long way from clear where Oskar and the Release Team will post the announcement of the weekly rolls.

It is not even clear that they WILL post information on these rolls, especially after the borkage of the past 2 weeks.

FWIW these new erm...blogs do not render properly on IE8, which, outside the US, a lot of folk use, and searching is difficult.

Now LL may well be trying in some ways to improve its image by communicating better with its customers, but my verdict so far is EPIC FAIL, at least in regard of this platform.:smileysad:

Certainly does not look promising does it, but you are right it does appear to be white, whether that is sympolic of a "whitewash" or just a vast emptiness on the part of LL's will and ability to create only time will tell.  Still, for now I think we have reached a truly Orwellian status of communication thorugh non-communication and if that continues it does not bode well for Linden Lab or its players.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4796 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.