ratings question

Vladi Hazelnut

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is there any way to see who rates your product if they don't leave a message? I have ratings from 5 stars to 3 stars to one star. I would really like to contact those that gave it a lower rating to see what they didn't like or possibly offer a refund. I really wish they would have left a reason. Its hard to improve your prduct with no feedback.

The ratings with no comment are ratings gotten from the old Xstreet site. Making people leave a comment creates a situation where you will essentially get alot less ratings. On Xstreet, I got ratings daily, on a number of products. Now, it is rare, because they have to leave a comment. When I do get a rating now, it is a customer that had a delivery problem and they gave me a 1 because of it, even tho I resent the product. Be careful what you wish for. You can easily create a list of all the people that buy a certain product and then send out a survey to them. That will give you more feedback than some1 who is cranky, lol.

You could try to review your transaction history to see if you can match items with customers.

Not sure what the rules are for offering a point program or incentives to join a store's group. That way you could communicate and interact with your customers.

The Market Place doesn't seem to initiate an (or the) reminder to rate previously purchased products.

I don't shop a lot but very few of the creators I have purchased from, sent a follow up IM to see if I was happy.

Items not delivered is a serious problem. My transaction history looks just like your's. I purchased objects with names, not numbers and letters. I have no idea what is what and what was not delivered. A market place tip is to buy one item, wait for it to be delivered, rez proof of the item, repeat. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4795 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.