Sign in to follow this  
Kylie Jaxxon

Who Are We Missing?

Pep has been here but many many aren't. Maybe the new Off Topic forum will persuade some. But a lot of people really are scared of being treated like children. If we can't have adult discussions about adult things, well, no point in being an adult is there?

Maddy, Lia, Jilla, Cali, Locke, Lillie, Daria/Amy, Theia, Melita, XiuLan are a few I can think of off the top of my head whom I haven't seen in the new forum yet, unless I've missed them. :smileysad:

I've seen several others make an appearance for only a single post. I really hope they come back now that we have an Off Topic forum!

Quinn Morani wrote:

I've seen several others make an appearance for only a single post. I really hope they come back now that we have an Off Topic forum!

Fair enough. Without that I'd never even have looked in here. If I want work without play, I can stay in RL. :smileyhappy:

Kylie Jaxxon wrote:

There are some absences from the old GD...

:smileysurprised:

As I stated elsewhere ... missing is too much of a word here. I miss my lighter instantly when it's not on me.I miss the paraqueet I used to own in childhood years.

It's good to see known posters dropping in again. I think that will increase now the word is out a replacement to the old GD has been created.

Quinn...listed like that, we are missing quite a few.

/ me waves at Hippie

Storm...I don't think she's going to back until after the summer :smileysad:  Will you survive?

i would guess most are looking around and are here somewhere or another, with this new forum hopefully i'll post more and lurk less :smileyhappy:

Hehe, I already commented on that in the feedback thread...these are horrible.  Makes me not even want to use them, and you know how much I love icons :smileytongue:  :smileywink: