Looking for a Store I Can't Remember the Name of (FOUND!!!)

TearsFromtheMoon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please read my whole post. I know it's a little long and possibly "TL; DR" for some folks, but I already had a few folks I could tell in-world side didn't completely read what I was looking or asking for. Thank you.

I was trying to find the landmark the other day for a shop that sells these very beautiful, high quality, horses. Some of them are fantasy like "Unicorn" and I think they may have at least one "Pegasus" for sale. Last I checked (I don't know if they have moved recently or not), their store was of a fairly small size and the name was rather misleading as to what they sold, least in my opinion.

It doesn't have "Ranch" in the name or otherwise so it's not something like "AKK Ranch" or "Equine" something. I thought I had the landmark for the store in my landmarks, but if I do...I think I may have organized it into a completely different folder for something else entirely since I don't Vehicle/Mount shop terribly often.

As I said though, the name is a bit misleading at first glance if you don't know the store terribly well and what they sell.

My partner and I are finally ready to look for vehicles/mounts so that is what prompted this whole quest. Any help in locating and finding the name of the store/shop would be much appreciated. When I find the shop I'm looking for I will respond back with the name in the event anyone else may have also wanted to know. :) Thank you!

Note: They were not breedable horses as I recall.

Note 2: Equine/Equestrian still counts as mentioning "Horse" in the name folks. Just saying. -.-;

Note 3: I'm not sure if the shop sells anything else. I think they do, but it's so minimal.

Hint: If you find a shop that has a Unicorn that has a saddle (I think this one did) and has natural (nature things, like vines and flowers) embellishments on it, that might be what I'm looking for and possibly the store.

unicorn.jpg 

Could it have been Crimson Phoenix Creations?

SLURL: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/South%20Pacific%20VIII/27/170/23

I don't think they have the unicorn out there any more but is available on the MP:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/20968

I have this Unicorn and have spent many hours riding.

List so far of stores it is NOT:

Phantasy Equine of Phaze

White Oak Equines?

Crimson Phoenix

McLean's

Poppet McGimsie

Ameretto horses

ABC Horses

EquiReal Elemental Water

Hoof It Horses and Ponies

Magnolia Ridge Horse Farm

Muse's Mythicals (But the name would be misleading if you don't know the products. So along the right train of thought now) :)

Sa'ng Fori Designs (Still not it but another name that is along the criteria of being misleading in a sense)

Wanted to give folks an update. Still no luck yet in finding what I'm looking for. I haven't given up hope yet, but I may have to settle for something else till I can find the shop that I'm originally looking for. :/:( I just hope they haven't closed down their in-world store or something. That would suck so much. D:

Hey folks! I have good news! I asked a friend of mine about what I was looking for and low and behold he was able to find something. I don't know WHAT he specifically had to type into search to find it but he did! The name is deceptive because it is not or at least wasn't originally a horse shop. It was a clothing store and still primarily just that. They did rebrand for the horses however. If you'd like to know the shop name send me an IM and I'll be happy to share it as I'm not sure if I can post the name now due to the SL ToS.

Thank you to everyone who tried to help me! I really and truly appreciated the help! You are awesome. Thank you!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3368 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.