Jump to content
Monalisa Monokarlsefni

just ignore and let this one die

Recommended Posts

 


Rioko Bamaisin wrote:

 
I feel like that every day without drinking. It's called getting old and decrepit.

 

 

Getting? *coughs*

 

 

*coughs some more*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Garrett Laramide wrote:

 

Rioko Bamaisin wrote:

 
I feel like that every day without drinking. It's called getting old and decrepit.

 

 

Getting? *coughs*

 

 

*coughs some more*

/me whacks you with my cane

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Rioko Bamaisin wrote:

 

Garrett Laramide wrote:

 

Rioko Bamaisin wrote:

 
I feel like that every day without drinking. It's called getting old and decrepit.

 

 

Getting? *coughs*

 

 

*coughs some more*

/me whacks you with my cane

 

 

LOL

 

*goes to find some linement  for those creaky joints*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Maureen Boccaccio wrote:

Morning!

 

 

/me does a happy dance!

Breakfast from Maureen again!  I love the forums all over :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Garrett Laramide wrote:

So.... Who woke up this morning with a hangover?

One needs to actually go to sleep to wake up with a hangover so .... not me :smileywink:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Garrett Laramide wrote:

So.... Who woke up this morning with a hangover?

Me for one.  I usually avoid the pub on Friday and Saturday night but it was pretty quiet last night.

Are you asking just out of interest or is there a particular reason?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Rioko Bamaisin wrote:

 

Jaen Albatros wrote:

Hey! Who's boiling bunnies?!!

bunneh.gif

"Don't worry lil bunny, I'll not let anyfing bad happen to you"..

 *Glares at the thread over the top of bunny's head*

 

It was Ima who mentioned it. I am just her mindless pip.:smileyindifferent:

 

/me pets bunny; suddenly recalls the evil one she had as a pet when younger and runs away

 

Pimp? did you say pimp? ...eh? ohhh.................pippp..sorry! 

*runs off laughing wildly*:smileytongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my first post! I

I just wanted to post here because I have always loved this thread and how it has survived.  I love you all and keep up the good work! *kisses*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Lula Svoboda wrote:

This is my first post! I

I just wanted to post here because I have always loved this thread and how it has survived.  I love you all and keep up the good work! *kisses*

Aww, that is so nice! Welcome to the forums Lula, hope you have fun here! :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

G'evening an G'mornin, all!

Well, I've been putting these regularly over at "Just Ignore..." on Second Citizen, but no reason not to put the in "Just Ignore..." here too.

 

Most of my weekend was spent buildin, an I don't have much to show of that all, but I can share a couple other things!
F'r one - an this actually happened before the weekend, but I did't share it here, there was an SL Kids Choice awards last week. An I was given a lifetime achievement award. Which seems kinda silly, given in SL I'm only 8 years old an all!
Anyways, here I am, gettin my award:
489289.jpg
I also went off an explored Bentham Hollow with my sis. We also dressed up in fairy outfits f'r the trip, too. Cuz we could.
489427.jpg
Finally, the three of us went off and explored Forgotten City. Which is awful amazing.
489966.jpg
489970.jpg
489974.jpg
An that's th' weekend! Hope ya'll had fun too, an have super weeks ahead!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mari: That reminds me of the answer of an old codger who was being interviewed in his tumbldown shack on his 100th birthday and the reporter asked him if he had lived there all his life. His answer? "Not yet".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well it's Monday morning... that means i am back at work and back on the forums instead of being inworld. Hi everyone... Hi Lula! Nice to see you here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


valerie Inshan wrote:

 

Maureen Boccaccio wrote:

Mornin!

Good morning everybody! French breakfast? :smileywink:
petit-dej-2.jpg

 

mmm...looks delicious, valerie!  :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Lula Svoboda wrote:

This is my first post! I

I just wanted to post here because I have always loved this thread and how it has survived.  I love you all and keep up the good work! *kisses*

yay!  Hi Lula!  *waves*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Marianne McCann wrote:

G'evening an G'mornin, all!

Well, I've been putting these regularly over at "Just Ignore..." on Second Citizen, but no reason not to put the in "Just Ignore..." here too.

 
Most of my weekend was spent buildin, an I don't have much to show of that all, but I can share a couple other things!
F'r one - an this actually happened before the weekend, but I did't share it here, there was an SL Kids Choice awards last week. An I was given a lifetime achievement award. Which seems kinda silly, given in SL I'm only 8 years old an all!
Anyways, here I am, gettin my award:
489289.jpg
I also went off an explored Bentham Hollow with my sis. We also dressed up in fairy outfits f'r the trip, too. Cuz we could.
489427.jpg
Finally, the three of us went off and explored Forgotten City. Which is awful amazing.
489966.jpg
489970.jpg
489974.jpg
An that's th' weekend! Hope ya'll had fun too, an have super weeks ahead!

 

 

Wonderful pics, Mari. :)

 

ooooooh   Fairies!  Looks like you had fun:)

 

And congrats on your award.  Richly deserved. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 


Maureen Boccaccio wrote:

breakfast.jpg

 

Good morning
:)

WOW. That looks way better than the mcDonalds oatmeal  I just ate. What is that meat-looking stuff? Chicken fried steak?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...