The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Is it me, or is this thread (and other threads of a similar kind) full of people posting who think that a rex x looks really cool? Seriously, the way in which images have to be posted, and the existence of a limit (even if they have upped it from 100 to 500) makes threads like this rather pointless in the long run. On the other hand, beauty *is* ephemeral and perhaps people here would rather not be reminded of what they thought was attractive a while ago, in comparison with real life where the older you get the more nostalgic you tend to be - particularly if you have a revisionist memory.

@Cato:  The image limit has just been bumped from 100 to 500.  I think some felt that they had to dump some of their stuff because they were nearing the old limit.  Unfortunately that results in the 'red X' boxes.  I am pleased they have raised the limit though I was not close to 100 yet.  Eventually, someone will hit 500 and have to start appearing as 'red X' boxes again.

valerie Inshan wrote:

@Venus, my uncle and his family live in Tokyo. I spoke with them over the phone earlier today and they are safe too. But they told me they never saw something like this in 15 years. :smileysad:

Me too, I have family and friends in Tokyo.  Unbelievable!

ETA I saw the 2002 World Cup played in Miyagi Stadium Sendai.  This is absolutely horrible news. 

Venus Petrov wrote:

Let's see some dancing photos!

Hi Venus! Thanks for the idea, it had been a long time since I didn't go formal! So, here we go!

avilion.jpg

Waiting for someone at Tempura.

danse2.jpg

Dancing at Avilion Grove...

danse1.jpg

One last dance at home!

/me smiles, now it was a great evening!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.