The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just bought new hair & make-up, which warrants a new picture. My first really long hairstyle too, after nearly 5 years (the braid reaches mid-thigh). No photoshop, apart from cropping and re-sizing; the "Foggy - Catastrophe" Windlight setting giving me the soft focus.

glam_004cropsml.png

More wonderful work from everyone. I like the composition in Bree's alt picture and the softness you've added by 'Shopping it. Welcome, Uncommon... fantastic picture, love your hair & eyes.

• Like 1

Bree Giffen wrote:

More straightforward stories than Stranger in a Strange Land which did get a bit philosophical at times.

I do believe that without the ability to Grok, it is near on impossible to comprehend and enjoy Second Life.

Besides your above mentioned titles, I also always enjoyed, "The Cat Who Walks Through Walls."

That's quite an outfit. What is Omega Point? I would think it would be hard to walk with that attire. I suggest changing into shorts, sneakers, and a t-shirt for your walk.

@Valerie, winter cabin? It's only September. What happened to fall and Oktober fest? 

@Venus, nice shorts.

@UncommonTruth, I love pointed ears. How tall are elves? Are you short like a Keebler elf or tall like the elves in Lord of the Rings?

Thank you Randal! Omega Point is an amazing cyber-dark-fantastic region. If you haven't been there, visit the place as soon as possible and you will remember me. A similar destination is Alpha Point (by the same builder). Both regions are joined. Beauty requires sacrifices :smileyvery-happy:

@Dres: Thanks so much for your compliment. One of my favorite outfits and one of my favorite destinations. I am flattered... :)

With the sun just beginning to rise over Hyannisport, I am contemplating life's important questions. If am not for myself, who will be? If am only for myself, then what am I? And most urgently, how did my ears suddenly become pointed?

Snapshot_033.png

@Kylie, how did you get your hairline so perfect? Is that a fading hairbase? Also, what is FCH?

Randall Ahren wrote:

@UncommonTruth, I love pointed ears. How tall are elves? Are you short like a Keebler elf or tall like the elves in Lord of the Rings?

Taller than the average keebler, shorter than the average second lifer lol.

@Everyones pics, Love them! The walk in Omega especialy, that picture could be framed and hung as art.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 590 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.