• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to assemble a kind of Mexican looks here. Head: Vista Animations "Lia" bento head Body: Maitreya Skin: YS&YS (on the head and body) Hair: eXxEsS - "Asha A" Eyes: Vista head eyes, with

Skin ~ Plastik  Outfit ~ Entice Mood ~ Tori Amos    

Posted Images

Very easy to post a photo. First, after you have logged into the forum, click on "My Settings" at the top right side of the screen. Then click the preferences tab and ensure that you have the box checked for "Turn on the Rich Text Editor". Thereafter return to the forums and make a post. To insert your picture, click the icon that looks like a tree (it's next to the chain) and follow the instructions to upload your photo. 

Looking forward to your photo. 

Edit_2011-09-20_3.PNG

BG shot.png

I've read quite a few Heinlein books. I used to frequent used bookstores and bought lots of old paperbacks for less than a buck each. But anyways, here's a behind the scenes pic! Doesn't everyone take pics this way?

Hair - Zero Style, Skin - RealSKIN, Jacket - Last Call, Pants - Armidi

Bree Giffen wrote:

I've read quite a few Heinlein books. I used to frequent used bookstores and bought lots of old paperbacks for less than a buck each. But anyways, here's a behind the scenes pic! Doesn't everyone take pics this way?

Hair - Zero Style, Skin - RealSKIN, Jacket - Last Call, Pants - Armidi

Your avatar badge is bit different (more freckles and redder hair). What's your favorite Heinlein story? I guess for me it's Stranger in a Strange Land followed by the Man Who Sold the Moon. I would most like to be like Delos David Harriman, but the man from Mars was pretty cool too.

@UncommonTruth, very nice photo with hypnotically green eyes. The yacht in the background reminds me of the eponymous song by Carly Simon: You walked into the party like you were walking onto a yacht...

I guess the windlight and photoshop made my hair darker. Although, the hair did come in a three color pack. Maybe I'm wearing the darkest brown. My Heinlein favorite book? The Puppetmasters or The Moon is a Harsh Mistress. More straightforward stories than Stranger in a Strange Land which did get a bit philosophical at times.