Jump to content

The VaNiTy ThReAd


Wilhiam Hydraconis

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...

One of my latest avs I made and probably my favourite female I've done; a imp of sorts (even comes as a herm or whatever, I'm quite modular with my avs). Not sure if this would follow as 'risky' but here we go.

And yeah, that's a '69 to '70 Dodge Charger behind me modded to my specs. Only thing on the outside are those vents; otherwise externally it's stock. Subtle but gets the point across. Not usually a car I go for but the specific year and all I thought was badass and just to be different (tend to be a Ford or British car or Porsche you get the jist enthusiast).

 

 

Snapshot_021.png

Snapshot_022.png

Edited by Simo Vodopan
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Have any of you guys had your pictures put to Restricted on Flickr by the Flickr bot?

these are the levels.. hehehe

Understanding Safety Levels

Photos and videos should be categorized as:

  • Safe - Acceptable to a global, public audience
  • Moderate - Partial nudity, like bare breasts and bottoms
  • Restricted - full-frontal nudity and sexual acts; photos only–videos cannot contain restricted content and are deleted if reported

 

Flickr bot Restricted this picture.   It's more like Blind bot.. hehehe

50768782427_28463928f3_b.jpg

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/18/2021 at 4:53 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

Have any of you guys had your pictures put to Restricted on Flickr by the Flickr bot?

these are the levels.. hehehe

Understanding Safety Levels

Photos and videos should be categorized as:

  • Safe - Acceptable to a global, public audience
  • Moderate - Partial nudity, like bare breasts and bottoms
  • Restricted - full-frontal nudity and sexual acts; photos only–videos cannot contain restricted content and are deleted if reported

 

Flickr bot Restricted this picture.   It's more like Blind bot.. hehehe

50768782427_28463928f3_b.jpg

 

 

Flickr bot is constantly marking my safe pictures as restricted - it seems to detect any skin as being nudity. It's rather annoying, but I just change it back - it doesn't try to re-modify it.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/18/2021 at 4:53 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

Have any of you guys had your pictures put to Restricted on Flickr by the Flickr bot?

these are the levels.. hehehe

Understanding Safety Levels

Photos and videos should be categorized as:

  • Safe - Acceptable to a global, public audience
  • Moderate - Partial nudity, like bare breasts and bottoms
  • Restricted - full-frontal nudity and sexual acts; photos only–videos cannot contain restricted content and are deleted if reported

 

Flickr bot Restricted this picture.   It's more like Blind bot.. hehehe

50768782427_28463928f3_b.jpg

 

 

I've never had this happen and I show a lot of skin.  I also have mine set to upload as moderate instead of general.  I set to restricted as needed.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

've never had this happen and I show a lot of skin. 

I only had it happen once, and well it was right actually, I had neglected to set the picture correctly.

not this picture though.

Motel bikini.jpg

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My experience is the same as Rowan's and Tali's.

50755928328_83a65bdceb_q.jpg This picture got changed from a SAFE rating to Moderate.

For a closer look click. Is there any of the areola showing? Is what you think you see in the tiny image really there in the large image?

And my take on Vanity...

50962952121_6bd328d4a3_c.jpg

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

My experience is the same as Rowan's and Tali's.

50755928328_83a65bdceb_q.jpg This picture got changed from a SAFE rating to Moderate.

For a closer look click. Is there any of the areola showing? Is what you think you see in the tiny image really there in the large image?

 

Areola not showing best I can tell.  Even if it was, I'd think a Moderate rating would be good enough.  Here is a link to a really old pic of me that definitely does show the Areola and yet it is simply rated Moderate.  I honestly do not know if I put that rating on the picture or if something automated within Flickr did it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/littleme_jewell/2245056321/in/dateposted-public/

 

I wonder if you can appeal the Restricted rating or something.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

"Sherman on point." "Ready to take it to em".

"Somebody's trying to penetrate our armour. Good LUCK!"

"Is that MG trying to shoot at us? Shoot the bastards!"

*Company of Heroes intensifies*

Snapshot_020.png

Edited by Simo Vodopan
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/20/2021 at 1:10 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Areola not showing best I can tell.  Even if it was, I'd think a Moderate rating would be good enough.  Here is a link to a really old pic of me that definitely does show the Areola and yet it is simply rated Moderate.  I honestly do not know if I put that rating on the picture or if something automated within Flickr did it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/littleme_jewell/2245056321/in/dateposted-public/

 

I wonder if you can appeal the Restricted rating or something.

This image keeps getting altered by the flickr bot for being restricted.

Looking

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...