Storm Clarence

The VaNiTy ThReAd

Meetings are surreal in SL. Admiring my winter kimono sleeves in a decidedly not winter landscape. 😎

9C5521DC-CC49-484D-BAA5-5F473FC5CD93.jpeg

• Like 8

Same outfit, different location, and this time with Black Dragon. The coloured light effect isn't post-processing, that happened in the viewer as I was playing with windlight, and it looked so perfect for this shot.

49491795768_dcbb8bb25d_b.jpg

49491795478_51012f9155_b.jpg

• Like 9

Also, got a female and sometimes herm variation of my shark as well.

15da22b65788ca76555b1c2fee88274e.png

Ontop of some nice planes and flying (totally not loaded with kamakazis). That one is a Ki-27, a pretty historical Japanese carrier-borne fighter made during the '30s, it was the first carrier-borne fighter in Imperial Japanese Navy service. Rather simplistic but one of my favourite designs. Taken last couple of nights ago while in the Blake-sea, relaxing area to do things in.9a4c2a69e95f839753658c3d1ab6087a.png

Edited by Simo Vodopan
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

Shark "furries" always confused me. They're sharks, why do they have legs? Shouldn't they be more like mer-folk?

It's because they're anthropomorphs. Anthros by definition are more akin to a human shape than anything, as such their biology is more similar to you guys.

Edited by Simo Vodopan