The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

We got real lucky and it didn't die..

I right away unplugged it and sat it on one of it's corners and let it dry for a few days..Whatever was in there drained out..

I never typed with it while it was wet and I think that might be why it still works now.. I plugged in an older computer and tested it on there and it worked just fine..

I took it apart and cleaned it and it's as good as new..

There was sooo much tea in there that I thought for sure I killed it..hehehe  It's feels sooo nice to have our Razor back. :)

Don't they say stick it in coffee beans to dry it out? Ok with a mobile phone but you'd need a fair few beans to immerse a keyboard.........

Edited by BelindaN
Spelling
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

The top is from Pumpkin :)

Could I have the tp location please? "Pumpkin" took me to a land sale location!!!! 

AH OK - found it in the Marketplace!!!!! *thumbs*!!

Edited by BelindaN
progress!!
  • Like 2

Double post since it's Friday and this is me trying to avoid the bed, even if I have to work Saturday. Sob.

This is a 1 L applier lingerie with many options, good for lovers. (Since it has a bra version that shows much more, and also stockings without panties. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Limited-Time-Promo-Rouge-Noir-Tori-Lingerie-Applier-Set-Belleza-Maitreya-Slink/10267970

And the hair is from the Argrace sale and will be retired after the 10th September. Go forth and buy. You also get 5 poses with this hair, that places your head with the hair perfectly fanned out. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DEMO-ARGRACE-Akane/5528015

lingerie_001jpeg.jpg

• Like 12

Head: Genus, Bento V1.1 Mocap
Applier: Genus, Jessica Clear Skin, Rare (September Arcade), Toffee
Eyes: Genus, Jessica Eyes (September Arcade)
Ear Piercings: Genus, Jessica Piercing Set 1, Gold (September Arcade)
Lip Applier: Genus, Jessica, Nudes (September Arcade)
Hair: Argrace, Yura, Dark Blondes
Mole: Izzies Beauty Mole (Omega)

jessica small.jpg

• Like 10

16 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Double post since it's Friday and this is me trying to avoid the bed, even if I have to work Saturday. Sob.

lingerie_001jpeg.jpg

We have different ideas of double posts... neither of which seem to be overly frowned on in this forum. I learned two posts in a row in the same thread was a double post. But, the same post in different threads is probably a reasonable definition too.

Others have told me a double post is when the forum, network, or browser glitches and the same post appears twice in a row.

HOWEVER, posting hot lingerie pics is never likely to draw complaints. Good image, sexy lingerie, cute avatar...

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.