Storm Clarence

The VaNiTy ThReAd

13 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

We got real lucky and it didn't die..

I right away unplugged it and sat it on one of it's corners and let it dry for a few days..Whatever was in there drained out..

I never typed with it while it was wet and I think that might be why it still works now.. I plugged in an older computer and tested it on there and it worked just fine..

I took it apart and cleaned it and it's as good as new..

There was sooo much tea in there that I thought for sure I killed it..hehehe  It's feels sooo nice to have our Razor back. :)

Don't they say stick it in coffee beans to dry it out? Ok with a mobile phone but you'd need a fair few beans to immerse a keyboard.........

Edited by BelindaN
Spelling
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

DUSK final.png

Just wondering where you got that top and sleeves? Right up my street that is.......lovely.............?

• Like 6

3 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Just wondering where you got that top and sleeves? Right up my street that is.......lovely.............?

The top is from Pumpkin :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

The top is from Pumpkin :)

Could I have the tp location please? "Pumpkin" took me to a land sale location!!!! 

AH OK - found it in the Marketplace!!!!! *thumbs*!!

Edited by BelindaN
progress!!
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Don't they say stick it in coffee beans to dry it out? Ok with a mobile phone but you'd need a fair few beans to immerse a keyboard.........

In my part of the world we use rice. I never have coffee beans. All mine is ground.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2018 at 10:51 PM, BelindaN said:

That is rice. 

• Like 1

Double post since it's Friday and this is me trying to avoid the bed, even if I have to work Saturday. Sob.

This is a 1 L applier lingerie with many options, good for lovers. (Since it has a bra version that shows much more, and also stockings without panties. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Limited-Time-Promo-Rouge-Noir-Tori-Lingerie-Applier-Set-Belleza-Maitreya-Slink/10267970

And the hair is from the Argrace sale and will be retired after the 10th September. Go forth and buy. You also get 5 poses with this hair, that places your head with the hair perfectly fanned out. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DEMO-ARGRACE-Akane/5528015

lingerie_001jpeg.jpg

• Like 12

Head: Genus, Bento V1.1 Mocap
Applier: Genus, Jessica Clear Skin, Rare (September Arcade), Toffee
Eyes: Genus, Jessica Eyes (September Arcade)
Ear Piercings: Genus, Jessica Piercing Set 1, Gold (September Arcade)
Lip Applier: Genus, Jessica, Nudes (September Arcade)
Hair: Argrace, Yura, Dark Blondes
Mole: Izzies Beauty Mole (Omega)

jessica small.jpg

• Like 10

14 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

This is a 1 L applier lingerie with many options, good for lovers. (Since it has a bra version that shows much more, and also stockings without panties. Nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

Gotta say, you sell that outfit way better than the photo used in the MP ad.

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Double post since it's Friday and this is me trying to avoid the bed, even if I have to work Saturday. Sob.

lingerie_001jpeg.jpg

We have different ideas of double posts... neither of which seem to be overly frowned on in this forum. I learned two posts in a row in the same thread was a double post. But, the same post in different threads is probably a reasonable definition too.

Others have told me a double post is when the forum, network, or browser glitches and the same post appears twice in a row.

HOWEVER, posting hot lingerie pics is never likely to draw complaints. Good image, sexy lingerie, cute avatar...

• Like 5

Dress - Amanda (Red) by Giz Seom

Shoes - Cheeka Heels by [Breathe]

Hair - Wendy/Streaks by Olive (from the lucky boards)

Location - The Vordun art museum

9.8.18dress_002.png

• Like 8

This is from last night.  Makeup is Alma's Symphony that I picked up at Swank. 

sr_164.png

• Like 7