Jump to content
Storm Clarence

The VaNiTy ThReAd

Recommended Posts

Details below the picture.

2018-08-15_outfit.thumb.jpg.10192ab436e1984a316b8f3cc6046bde.jpg

Head: Vista Lia bento
Body: Maitreya Lara
Hair: EMO-tions - Susannah mesh hair
Top: Nerido - Malfa Top (Indepence day gift)
Skirt: Entice - Come Sail Away Skirt (store gift)
Shoes: -KC- Couture - Hedy Heels (group gift)

Many gifts, yeah... ? ❤️

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I killed a keyboard just a few minutes ago spilling my tea on it, right after taking this shot..luckily we had some spares laying around..

I'm gonna miss our razor..this one is so small and they keys are not in the same spots..I feel like i'm typing on a Fischer price keyboard or something..

This was an expensive shot hehehehe

Hopefully I didn't kill anything else on the computer from it

44067197281_cf6fb4fec0_b.jpg

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lelutka Bento Mesh Head, Simone
Tweaked facial expressions with Lelutka Axis HUD (new!)
Hair: Stealthic, Haven Bento, Ombres
Applier: Session, Annika Tone 01, 30+
Lighting: LumiPro 2018

 

Feeling '78.png

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2018 at 2:56 PM, Coby Foden said:

Details below the picture.

2018-08-15_outfit.thumb.jpg.10192ab436e1984a316b8f3cc6046bde.jpg

Head: Vista Lia bento
?❤️

That's gorgeous, Coby. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top and chain, Diva Mony

Pants, ArisarisB&W~Alus32~Glastonbury Boho

Shoes, B.D.R., Just a Rebel

Hair, Analog Dog Sia

8.19.18_006.png

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2018 at 9:43 PM, Clover Jinx said:

test.thumb.jpg.f483d5b8df1400b0edca846dcdf87391.jpg

How about now @Madelaine McMasters ?

This is so very curious. You're purposely trying to distract me from noticing that you've charred the baseball plants.

It didn't work, I see them.

It wasn't necessary, I commend your effort.

...gives you two brownie points, one for each cheek.

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HAIR, OUTFIT, SHOES & BACKGROUND.
1. @C88 (/ [monso] My Hair - Hyewon /Black & White / Tee*fy Aubree  Ruffles Top - Creme & Tee*fy Winnie Slouchy Sweater -floral / toksik - Selva Shorts (Brown) / Ingenue :: Corazan Sandals :: Noir /)
2. @Kustom9 (/ Beusy: Bebita Hair + Pins  [FATPACK]  / .:Mai Bilavio:.MYA  Pleasure Tee / Pseudo - Trucker Jacket Mid / EVANI - SANTA shorts medium [BLACK] / MAJESTY - Utility Harness [yellow] / Momento . Combat boots [FATPACK] /)

 

double.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wider version of the shot posted in the other Look At Me thread ;)

44263842251_73055faa3d_h.jpg

Credits

Vango for Man Cave, plus Hotdog for Men Only Monthly.

Hair & hat: Vango - Nicholas (browns)
Jacket: Hotdog - Slim Double-Breasted Jacket (plain - one size only, so try a demo!)
Ears: L'Etre - Olympe Mesh Ears
Eye appliers: Avi-Glam - Elysian Eyes (fjord)
Piercings: Catwa - Bento Face Piercings* (rigged for all Catwa Bento heads)
Head: Catwa - Skell* (Bento)
Skin applier: Birth - Dakota (tone 01)
Makeup: Zibska - Noir Pack 10

*review copy

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Double post! But it's my boi so it's ok lol. Skin is actually a female AK applier group gift from Pumec. I wanted to use the ears (also Pumec group gift) but he's cool with staying covered up. =^.^=

2120151259_Tjah8_26_18b.thumb.jpg.eae1fee95361f49645762862b69a4019.jpg

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2018 at 3:20 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

I killed a keyboard just a few minutes ago spilling my tea on it, right after taking this shot..luckily we had some spares laying around..

I'm gonna miss our razor..this one is so small and they keys are not in the same spots..I feel like i'm typing on a Fischer price keyboard or something..

This was an expensive shot hehehehe

Hopefully I didn't kill anything else on the computer from it

44067197281_cf6fb4fec0_b.jpg

I remember drowning my SpaceNavigator with a glass of spilled water... :/  Expensive oops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

I remember drowning my SpaceNavigator with a glass of spilled water... :/  Expensive oops.

We got real lucky and it didn't die..

I right away unplugged it and sat it on one of it's corners and let it dry for a few days..Whatever was in there drained out..

I never typed with it while it was wet and I think that might be why it still works now.. I plugged in an older computer and tested it on there and it worked just fine..

I took it apart and cleaned it and it's as good as new..

There was sooo much tea in there that I thought for sure I killed it..hehehe  It's feels sooo nice to have our Razor back. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Double post! But it's my boi so it's ok lol. Skin is actually a female AK applier group gift from Pumec. I wanted to use the ears (also Pumec group gift) but he's cool with staying covered up. =^.^=

2120151259_Tjah8_26_18b.thumb.jpg.eae1fee95361f49645762862b69a4019.jpg

LOVE this, Clover. Fantastic look!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...