The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I have been playing with a new look.  Not quite there yet but ... anyway.

Snapshot_029.thumb.jpg.6db009e6e6f9167850d368633999f7ea.jpgSnapshot_025.thumb.jpg.0e3599d5ebf083047c7d6de85da3e9f5.jpg

Hawt and powerful!

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Today a friend of mine who posts a lot of pictures to his feed, found me in a sim I discovered from pictures he had posted earlier, and he took my picture, I thought it came out pretty good, even though I had not put on any makeup, or bothered with my contacts.

web_58dd3d0ad9859c3bc5000001.jpg

Psshht everyone looks perfect in SL.  No makeup needed.

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
Ugh, spelling
  • Like 1

On 4/2/2017 at 8:59 AM, MissLilt said:

Untouched raw shot. I've been sticking to pale skin tones so I decided to give darker shades a go. It's amazing.

forums.jpg

Very nice, and where do I get that dress?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

33826221366_b2ccfb9431_z.jpg

Quick pic before bed last night, playing with the Maitreya update with bento hands.

Wah! The new hands are so great! Finally my Maitreya body is complete! And the very natural animations that comes with them. But I am going to spend money on AOs now....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Wah! The new hands are so great! Finally my Maitreya body is complete! And the very natural animations that comes with them. But I am going to spend money on AOs now....

Haha yes me too and as soon as Catwa has pointy teeth for the Kathy head I'll have a full time bento head.

I never even considered new nails for the Maitreya hands but I admit I was getting a little jelly with the super long nails on other hands. I am quite pleased with this update, now if only the next one will have more alpha cuts.

On 6.4.2017 at 11:10 PM, Clover Jinx said:

Haha yes me too and as soon as Catwa has pointy teeth for the Kathy head I'll have a full time bento head.

I never even considered new nails for the Maitreya hands but I admit I was getting a little jelly with the super long nails on other hands. I am quite pleased with this update, now if only the next one will have more alpha cuts.

They have pointy teeth for Catya, are you sure you don't mean Catya and not Kathy? https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/29673/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=teeth

So I was out shopping for hair and when I was in Mina store (Mina Nakamura) I zoomed out and the terrain around the store is beautiful. I was walking round, sitting in the chairs and found the really cool car to pose with. It gave things as cigarettes, polish cloth and even rezzed a full picnic display.

mina collage.jpg

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Nope, Kathy her latest bento head. I can't manipulate the sliders enough to make Catya look like me, so I'm waiting on stuff to get updated so I can get it all at once.

On 04/04/2017 at 8:33 AM, Talligurl Resident said:

Very nice, and where do I get that dress?

Dead Dollz. Full credits on my blog if you're interested. :-)

Got a new head generously sponsored by Genesis Lab so I wanted to do it justice. Also, my skills are constantly evolving. Yay!

affe.jpg

• Like 9

On 4/9/2017 at 11:14 AM, Marianne Little said:

So I was out shopping for hair and when I was in Mina store (Mina Nakamura) I zoomed out and the terrain around the store is beautiful. I was walking round, sitting in the chairs and found the really cool car to pose with. It gave things as cigarettes, polish cloth and even rezzed a full picnic display.

mina collage.jpg

Is this hair from there?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 599 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.