Jump to content

The VaNiTy ThReAd


Wilhiam Hydraconis

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...


LoriLexa wrote:

Thank you Saraya and your pics are amazing, I love to see all the different outfits

You are welcome Lori.  I love seeing new people here and their pics.  I am afraid I am a fashionaholic? I love trying new things..lol

I am still learning Photoshop, so many of my pics are hit and miss :)

I could fill many pages with all the clothes I have in my inventory but I am afraid people would revolt and come after me with torches, screaming, " burn the crazy woman!" ;) 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Saraya Starr wrote:


LoriLexa wrote:

Thank you Saraya and your pics are amazing, I love to see all the different outfits

You are welcome Lori.  I love seeing new people here and their pics.  I am afraid I am a fashionaholic? I love trying new things..lol

I am still learning Photoshop, so many of my pics are hit and miss
:)

I could fill many pages with all the clothes I have in my inventory but I am afraid people would revolt and come after me with torches, screaming, " burn the crazy woman!"
;)
 

Who cares what people think?  You just keep posting as much as you want.  I may not always take the time to comment on every pic, but I always enjoy seeing them.

Here's one I took of myself last night at a Wizard of Oz themed party...

DresAsGlinda_SLF.png

...Dres (Eat your heart out, Billie Burke.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Dresden Ceriano wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:


LoriLexa wrote:

Thank you Saraya and your pics are amazing, I love to see all the different outfits

You are welcome Lori.  I love seeing new people here and their pics.  I am afraid I am a fashionaholic? I love trying new things..lol

I am still learning Photoshop, so many of my pics are hit and miss
:)

I could fill many pages with all the clothes I have in my inventory but I am afraid people would revolt and come after me with torches, screaming, " burn the crazy woman!"
;)
 

Who cares what people think?  You just keep posting as much as you want.  I may not always take the time to comment on every pic, but I always enjoy seeing them.

Here's one I took of myself last night at a Wizard of Oz themed party...

DresAsGlinda_SLF.png

...Dres (Eat your heart out, Billie Burke.)

I think the chest hair  makes the outfit complete :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Noni Grantly wrote:

That's a nice looking Siren, really cool wings, is it from BareRose?

It's a mix of two or three B@R outfits... wings from the Swan Harpy, greaves from the Lucifer armour, dress from a classical Greek costume, accessories a mix from all three. The Swan Harpy has amazing rigged mesh bird legs, but they are scaled for someone much taller & slimmer, so they look really stumpy on me and I've never used them. The wings replace your avatar arms and are rigged to the whole arm & hand, so their movement is really unusual.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Dresden Ceriano wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:

I could fill many pages with all the clothes I have in my inventory but I am afraid people would revolt and come after me with torches, screaming, " burn the crazy woman!"
;)
 

Who cares what people think?  You just keep posting as much as you want.  I may not always take the time to comment on every pic, but I always enjoy seeing them.

Here's one I took of myself last night at a Wizard of Oz themed party...

DresAsGlinda_SLF.png


@ Saraya: Please keep your beautiful pictures coming. We don't burn you. On the contrary, I think many enjoy seeing them. :matte-motes-smile:

@ Dres: That is pretty...

Cat-stare_1_Awesome.jpg

:matte-motes-big-grin:  :catwink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Dresden Ceriano wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:


LoriLexa wrote:

Thank you Saraya and your pics are amazing, I love to see all the different outfits

You are welcome Lori.  I love seeing new people here and their pics.  I am afraid I am a fashionaholic? I love trying new things..lol

I am still learning Photoshop, so many of my pics are hit and miss
:)

I could fill many pages with all the clothes I have in my inventory but I am afraid people would revolt and come after me with torches, screaming, " burn the crazy woman!"
;)
 

Who cares what people think?  You just keep posting as much as you want.  I may not always take the time to comment on every pic, but I always enjoy seeing them.

Here's one I took of myself last night at a Wizard of Oz themed party...

DresAsGlinda_SLF.png

...Dres (Eat your heart out, Billie Burke.)

Aww Dres you are sweet ;)  *blows you a kiss*  You may regret your words..lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Coby Foden wrote:


Dresden Ceriano wrote:


Saraya Starr wrote:

I could fill many pages with all the clothes I have in my inventory but I am afraid people would revolt and come after me with torches, screaming, " burn the crazy woman!"
;)
 

Who cares what people think?  You just keep posting as much as you want.  I may not always take the time to comment on every pic, but I always enjoy seeing them.

Here's one I took of myself last night at a Wizard of Oz themed party...

DresAsGlinda_SLF.png


@ Saraya: Please keep your beautiful pictures coming. We don't burn you. On the contrary, I think many enjoy seeing them. :matte-motes-smile:

@ Dres: That is pretty...

Cat-stare_1_Awesome.jpg

:matte-motes-big-grin:  :catwink:

Thankyou Coby, you are very sweet to say so :)  Love that cat pic :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...