The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

Wow, nice Halloween images! I was also thinking of entering the contest. I am not totally happy with my first attempt so I need to rethink it. The details is not accurate enough, I need to get on my stationary computer and take a bigger image. I wonder if I shall use this theme though, it has a bit of a "story" in it. Only cropping here. I should probably sharpen it a bit and add an overlay or a bit of fancy stuff.

guard me_001ed.jpg

You always post such amazing pictures Marianne :smileyhappy: This Halloween theme really inspired you. 

After using the Snow Rabbit avatar for a few months, I thought i would go back to something more... mature! :D Nea is adorable indeed, but looking so young can have its disadvantages... :smileywink:

skin[3].jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

You always post such amazing pictures Marianne :smileyhappy: This Halloween theme really inspired you. 

After using the Snow Rabbit avatar for a few months, I thought i would go back to something more... mature!
:D
Nea is adorable indeed, but looking so young can have its disadvantages... :smileywink:

skin[3].jpg

Oh wow Val, you are a knockout, I love this new look :) :heart: