Storm Clarence

The VaNiTy ThReAd

So happy I was honored to take you out looking so lovely :).  You make me look good Sara. lol

Sara Neal Dancing.jpg

Raven1 Short wrote:

You need to get busy and get some of you on there!

Such a bossy little sister you are ;)  Yeah yeah, I know I need to get some pics taken..lol

NealCrz wrote:

Absolutely gorgeous and one of my fav of you babe
:)

Arwen new.jpg

I have to say baby, I love this dress..grins. And thankyou :)

NealCrz wrote:

So happy I was honored to take you out looking so lovely
.  You make me look good Sara. lol

Sara Neal Dancing.jpg

It really was a wonderful night, thankyou for coming with me :) 

Lol Neal, you don't need me to make you look good, you are so very fine on your own ;)

More 'shopping than usual in this image.urban kelli.jpg

btw, I do have hair in that picture, it's just all tied up in a topknot. I don't have eyebrows, though.

Marianne Little wrote:

A movie poster challenge by the talented Strawberry Singh: 

9051032324_1df24ddd8d.jpg

My quick and sloppy contribution!

This one is my favorite :D I flipped through a bunch on flickr, and this is still my favorite. I'd totally watch this movie lol. 

/me grabs the Vanity Thread before it slides off the bottom of the page.

vince.png

Some more Lomo filter-abuse for the vintage pin-up effect. Outfit and look inspired by Vince Ray artwork.

I logged in because of your new skin thread haha, I have been on a hunt for an update as well. I totally feel your uncertainty. I've bought a couple of skins over the last couple of weeks that I thought I loved, and then felt uncomfortable in them because they were just too different. I didn't want to feel different, I only wanted to feel improved lol. I have finally found my skin, and with a little shape tweaking, I'm perfectly happy with my ava again :D  

Snapshot_183.png

This thread is so dead. :womanwink:

black fair 2013.jpg

No editing on the avatar images, just blurred the line between them. I was too lazy to make a "proper" collage. The dress and clutch is both from The Black Fair 2013. Store is Pure Poison, no 70 on this list. http://theblackfair-sl.blogspot.com.br/

A really hard fair to navigate, it's full and slow. The slurls does not take yu to the right shop, but at least you get a beam to navigate after.

You're right, this thread is quite dead and I think it's a shame.  It seems as though people have found better places in which to post their pics in order to share them with other people.  It might be flickr or their own blogs or any other place that doesn't put as many restrictions on what they post or have a storage limit, which makes these places more attractive.  Then there's always the Picture Thread (link), which may have userped most of the activity that this thread use to hold.

Regardless of any of that, here's my most recent favorite pic...

Annex.png

...Dres

ETA: You're pics are gorgeous, as usual, Marianne.